Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirited Away

Go down 
+2
Eiko
indra13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
indra13

indra13

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:24 pm

My favourite movie of all time, anyone here enjoyed this movie too? My favourite scene is definitely the train ride Wink
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:28 pm

Spirited Away is one of my top 5 favorite movies~ (^_^)
I love the scene from the movie was when they were falling from the sky with their tears running. That was one of the best scenes in an anime movie. cheers

Have you seen Grave of the FireFlies? That movie is very powerful and sad. You should see it if you haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
indra13

indra13

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Oh I've seen it alright, I cried real bad at the end when, you know.......

Overall it's a very sad film, I've avoided watching it again because i know I'll start bawling again as soon as it starts Sad But I guess I'll have to see it again, it's really that good.

But Spirited Away made me cry too at certain times: the train ride (so beautiful), Chihiro crying, and yes when Haku finds out his real name
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:06 pm

I love both of those movies! Graveyard of the Fireflys was so good!

Although my favorite anime movie is still Princess Mononoke. All the characters are 3D.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:03 am

Spirited Away is really awsome. drunken

a bit too sad of the ending for Grave of the FireFlies, but I still like it a lot because of the countryside of the city. it reminded me about my homeland of the childhood. it's beautiful within the memory when those thing don't exist anymore by now.
Back to top Go down
Va1iant

Va1iant

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:52 pm

No doubt Spirited Away is a great movie. But it can't be compared with Grave of Fireflies Smile At least because these are different genres. Well... If to look at Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away I'd give my vote for the Princess Smile At least because it was made long ago and still it's quality is on the top Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/va1iant
BrokenMorning

BrokenMorning

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 pm

I like Spirited away more then the New one called.....What? The moving Castle?

Spirited away is very good..

But I love watching Fist of the NorthStar
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:21 pm

howl's moving castle is pretty eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Catagories :: Anime-
Jump to: