Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In order to find real love ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sayonara

In order to find real love ... Empty
PostSubject: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:30 am

I just registered here in this forums to give some of you guys some clues on how to find happiness since it seems some of you may need some guidance. Very Happy No offense... tongue

So i thought i write some of my "wisdom" for you compressed in one small paragraph.

Code:
What is individualism? To many people it means dress different than the others, like alternative music, do things different than others do. But why do people do this? Will this ultimately give them happiness? The answer is simple …

No, it won’t! Because individualism means that you accept yourself as individual & unique person. It means that you have finally understood yourself ~ who you really are and where your place in this world will be ... That you know your strengths and weaknesses ... That you’re true to yourself and others and don’t hide your feelings and your true personality behind a mask.

In order to break free you have to love yourself and accept yourself just as you are. I know, many books (like these funny “get successful in dating” guides) tell you that you can find a girl and get happy with some tricks. But guys I tell you one thing … that’s not the path to live a free life!
In order to find real happiness you have to find to yourself and love yourself first. Because you can only get loved when you can love yourself.  And more important … you can only give real deep love that comes from the heart when you know yourself and accept yourself the way you are.

This is the path to real love, to real happiness and to a free life. This is ultimately what makes you free. =)

Hope that gives you some clues. Very Happy And now back to my work Wink ...

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:47 pm

what wisdom? couldn't see anything....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:00 pm

All the quotes show up like that. you gotta highlight them.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:05 pm

kazedragon wrote:
All the quotes show up like that. you gotta highlight them.

thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm

currently the quote tag is more like a spoiler tag Razz
eiko-chan definitely has to solve this bug since it bugs us a lot Wink

i did now use a code tag in the first post in order to make the text more readable =)
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:48 pm

Nicely said Rob (^_^)

I'll see if I can fix the quoting problem.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In order to find real love ...   In order to find real love ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In order to find real love ...
Page 1 of 1