Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indra13

indra13

Neon  Genesis Evangelion Empty
PostSubject: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:50 pm

My favourite anime series. I heard they're going to actually remake the whole series complete with an entirely new ending. Is this the one called "Rebuild of Evangelion"? I'm not so sure...Anyways I can't wait for the upcoming live-action movie in 2009-2010 (I think) Cool
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 am

it is my favor series too. somehow I think the movie ending ended too fast and still a lot of "???" scratch Remade, remade is good. bounce
Back to top Go down
indra13

indra13

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:52 pm

well the ending movie I think is still better than the original episodes 25&26 put together. There's a sad part when the Mass production Eva series **SPOILERS** slaughtered EVA-02 (it's my favourite eva unit!), and that bit in the end when unit 01 turned solid...The ending i think pretty much explains it all, that Shinji and Asuka are going to be like the next Adam & Eve (I think anyway...)
Back to top Go down
JOWhite

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:06 pm

yeah loved the newer movies. Speaking of which...Four NEW movies will be relesed this September!!!
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:37 am

can you post any link to the new movies, really want to see!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon  Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Catagories :: Anime-
Jump to: