Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to an anime convention! :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emolicious

Emolicious

I'm going to an anime convention! :P Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:13 pm

Yes I am. Tomorrow actually. It's gonna be fun and I have a lot of money to buy stuff with.

I'm up for any ideas so throw some anime or manga names that are good and I'll see if I can buy them. lol

Also, I don't know if they do... but do a lot of conventions have cosplay costumes there to buy? I wasn't able to make a Kenshin one. T_T
Back to top Go down
BrokenMorning

BrokenMorning

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:27 pm

cool. Is it your first convention?

I went to GenCon before ..

the RPG convention
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Are you going to dress up as an anime character. You should (^_^).
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:32 pm

It's not my first convention but it is the first one that I'm staying the whole time.

I was planning to cosplay as Kenshin from Samurai X but I couldn't make the costume in time and the already made ones on line are like $100.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:21 am

Gen Cons all right. Ive been there before with some buddies, but Im really not into a lot of the things there.
Back to top Go down
BrokenMorning

BrokenMorning

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Yeah Gen Con was just a way for me to get out of my hometown with the parents permission.

and I was a dork.....
Back to top Go down
Dante012

Dante012

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:06 pm

ive actually never been to a anime convention i never know wen it is or were. if any of u can tell were to search online for the information i would gratly apreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to an anime convention! :P   I'm going to an anime convention! :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to an anime convention! :P
Page 1 of 1