Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Wondering

Go down 
+7
Hung
Jackson
stewie
Emolicious
Mr. Bahr
Franq
jcc41681
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jcc41681

jcc41681

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 am

Im just wondering if everyone is affraid to start a new topic. If everyone is afrraid then I will start one. The new topic is going to be

What kind of person do you find attractive?
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:08 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jcc41681

jcc41681

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: What I look for   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:13 am

I guess I should write hear since I started this thread. LOL!

Well I guess I will be honest. When I first meet a woman thats is attractive to me, I think about how I can have sex with her. Im sorry but its human nature. Then if I enjoyed the sex then I will try to meet her again and so on. I meet women to have sex with them. Then I build a relationship. Dont get me wrong it doesnt always happen like that but. Thats my general rule.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:58 am

Just Wondering 34n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:57 am

Well I guess for a relashon ship... someone who's like me, smarter or as smart as me, honest, thin but not too thin, likes music I like, not too shy, flirty as long as she'd stay with me... lol that's hard to decide the perfect girl.

For sex... well since I've never had it I guess someone with a nice body and face and flirty I guess lol... my first will probaly be with a girlfriend anyway so i'm not in too muhc of a hurry to say good bye to something I have. XD
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:32 pm

franq wrote:
Well,
What am I looking for? sex or a relationship?
For sex... slim, symetrical, HEALTHY (I'm not big on people that are noticeably unhealty), I don't know... Sexy I guess
A relationship is a bit harder. I get bored easy. I need a woman who is multi-faceted. She has to look good first of all, she has to be smarter than me in some ways at least, she has to like GOOD music (when I say that I mean music that musicians enjoy), she has to be adventurous, and she has to be able to keep up with me. She can not be: thin skinned, argumentative, high maintainence, low self image, a "fisher", even remotely ditzy, slutty, classless, naive, or uneducated.
And she has to know how to have fun and keep me happy, cause I go out of my way when a girl meets my criteria

i agree with this. but that pretty much describes eiko, doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Franq

Franq

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:34 pm

hey i just said her b/c shes is sum1 that we all kno. there r plenty of girls around me that i could say that about but no1 else would really notice. and i never she was the girl of my dream i just said that she does pretty much qualify for all that was said there. and she does.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:36 pm

what kind of women do I find attractive?

Sexy women of course
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:49 pm

franq wrote:
The truth is that one day Eiko is going to look like every other older woman. How would she cope with it if she goes through life thinking she is best looking woman on earth, only to be passed up by younger women that look better. I think she would be better off just not thinking about her looks. The less she thinks about it, the more down-to-earth she will be.

We all know a pretty girl who thinks she owns the world, and we all know she is in for a rude awakening in the future.

i see wut u mean. u just dont want it all going to her head. and then her start acting snotty and bitchy, not that she would just that it happens.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:22 pm

I just say she's hot and smart. lol I'm not really interested in long distance relashonships. they never work for very long. I just say she's beautiful because she is. Smile

And if 50 women called me the man of their dreams I'd be wondering what drugs they took. XD
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:58 pm

From most important to least important.
Must Haves:
Kind
Innocent
basicly a good personality, like an angel

Preferably:
cute
fun
unique
nice skin
asian
love me

someone thats just like me would be fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Eiko

Eiko

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm

franq wrote:
The truth is that one day Eiko is going to look like every other older woman. How would she cope with it if she goes through life thinking she is best looking woman on earth, only to be passed up by younger women that look better. I think she would be better off just not thinking about her looks. The less she thinks about it, the more down-to-earth she will be.

We all know a pretty girl who thinks she owns the world, and we all know she is in for a rude awakening in the future.

Your comments contain some good virtues. But you have to understand the real world. The real world only cares about looks. Now days looks become more important than being an individual and being your own self. Beauty is being distroted by the media and its really been a problem, its polluted our generation with images of sex and lust. The media portrays these as beautiful~ The media tells you what beauty is. The media portrays and drills it into your head that a beautiful girl is a girl with a great body who has big breasts. Your perception of beauty is distorted.

It's sad because Im a part of this mainstream of distorted beauty. To be beautiful I have to be skinny and look a certain way. I have all these qualities and people do tell me Im beautiful, all the time. You talk about beauty but have no clue what it really is. scratch

If you were to ask a young girl by saying; would you rather have someone tell you you're beautiful looking or you're smart."

Which choice would you think she'll choose. She would rather be beautiful~
Society has made beauty the top priority in most cultures. If you don't know this then you're at a lost. So many advertisment goes towards enhancing people's looks. Weather its weight loss, hair implants, skin scream, breast implants. It all revolves around the media's perception of(beauty). We are forced to look beautiful and there is a standard to beauty being created by the media. And you're all being influenced into it. Me included. Your peception of beauty will always be distorted to what the media tells you.

And me being a female. I understand the (Male Gaze). The world revolves around the male gaze. The male gaze is a looking glass through a males eyes. His perspective of seeing. Media portray women as an object in order influences you. I do modeling and I understand it.

When all you can think about is beauty, you'll treat a women like an object or a commodity. Something you would own. You won't treat her like a real human being. That was what Franq was talking about earlier. If everyone just wants to marry someone beautiful~ then your perception of a woman is that of an object and nothing more. If a person isn't beautiful, it will be hard for them to meet people or even express their inner beauty. That is why being beautiful is so important in society now days. Everybody wants to be beautiful because society tells you this is the representation of beauty. If you want to be of this elite class you must look this way or dress this way. Once you become beautiful~ everyone wants you. Thus making that person an object~ I understand how it feels to be looked at as an sexual object. I did what the media wanted and dress this way and look this way, of course I will be treated like an object. That's why beauty has its distortion. Once you look pass the objectification of beauty, there you'll find my real beauty~ I love you

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Hung

Hung

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:47 pm

very nicely said franq, i was thinking along those lines

franq wrote:
The less she thinks about it, the more down-to-earth she will be.
yep
franq wrote:
I like a girl who looks good, but acts like a girl that doesn't.
me too. this reminds me of A Chinese Odyssey, a journey to the west movie, where the chinese goddess Guan Yin disguises as an ugly girl with a big red spot covering a third of her face. She gets treated poorly and people ignore her. A guy knocks her vegetables that she was selling onto the floor and keeps on walking. As she sadly picks the vegetables up, a kind guy helps her and i think falls in love with her (its kinda fuzzy to me, this was made in 1994) than later she reveal herself, floating away on her giant lotus flower. Chinese films like to do this, i remember there were a few others.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm

Okay that's it Eiko.. you're too well informed and smart. XD You're completely right in efvery way. Everything you just said was fact. And it's always been taht way and always will be. But thankfuly there are many people who don't treat women like objects. Women have endured a lot of crap ever since civilization began. thankfuly, things are changing... but it will never fully change. At least there are many people, including us, willing to look past the exterior. I have to deal with it every day. i'm not hot and I know it. It makes high school hard in everyway. Everything is a popularity contest and I lose. So, I just say live life and be yourself and the world is yours. ^^ Yey for psycology!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:51 pm

she is quite intelligent. and its not fair for women to be treated like objects. If folks could look past the outward appearance we would be better off.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:53 pm

Jackson wrote:
she is quite intelligent. and its not fair for women to be treated like objects. If folks could look past the outward appearance we would be better off.
That would happen when pigs fly at this point in time. Neutral Like I said, women have had to be second in everything all through history until the last century. If it took that long for rights just imagine how long it will take for materialism to be lessened. It's a long and hard process but it will have to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:54 pm

yes much like everything else that has made the human race propel through progress
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Jackson wrote:
yes much like everything else that has made the human race propel through progress
Let's just hope it happens sooner than later. I mean, we all do it, we all know what we think is sexy and we exlude ourselves to that and ignore everything else. That's why I try to be different... and I usually make sure I don't focus jsut on looks because I'm not hot so if I treat them any different I'm a hippocrit (sorry my spellign sucks.. not my strongest subject. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:57 pm

how about them Nascar races? lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 am

-Don't Judge him!!!Shocked
Just Wondering Cloth
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:38 am

Eiko wrote:
franq wrote:

Your comments contain some good virtues. But you have to understand the real world. The real world only cares about looks. Now days looks become more important than being an individual and being your own self. Beauty is being distroted by the media and its really been a problem, its polluted our generation with images of sex and lust. The media portrays these as beautiful~ The media tells you what beauty is. The media portrays and drills it into your head that a beautiful girl is a girl with a great body who has big breasts. Your perception of beauty is distorted.

It's sad because Im a part of this mainstream of distorted beauty. To be beautiful I have to be skinny and look a certain way. I have all these qualities and people do tell me Im beautiful, all the time. You talk about beauty but have no clue what it really is. scratch

If you were to ask a young girl by saying; would you rather have someone tell you you're beautiful looking or you're smart."

Which choice would you think she'll choose. She would rather be beautiful~
Society has made beauty the top priority in most cultures. If you don't know this then you're at a lost. So many advertisment goes towards enhancing people's looks. Weather its weight loss, hair implants, skin scream, breast implants. It all revolves around the media's perception of(beauty). We are forced to look beautiful and there is a standard to beauty being created by the media. And you're all being influenced into it. Me included. Your peception of beauty will always be distorted to what the media tells you.

And me being a female. I understand the (Male Gaze). The world revolves around the male gaze. The male gaze is a looking glass through a males eyes. His perspective of seeing. Media portray women as an object in order influences you. I do modeling and I understand it.

When all you can think about is beauty, you'll treat a women like an object or a commodity. Something you would own. You won't treat her like a real human being. That was what Franq was talking about earlier. If everyone just wants to marry someone beautiful~ then your perception of a woman is that of an object and nothing more. If a person isn't beautiful, it will be hard for them to meet people or even express their inner beauty. That is why being beautiful is so important in society now days. Everybody wants to be beautiful because society tells you this is the representation of beauty. If you want to be of this elite class you must look this way or dress this way. Once you become beautiful~ everyone wants you. Thus making that person an object~ I understand how it feels to be looked at as an sexual object. I did what the media wanted and dress this way and look this way, of course I will be treated like an object. That's why beauty has its distortion. Once you look pass the objectification of beauty, there you'll find my real beauty~ I love you

Don't you think the beauty and smart is the same thing? Can't be a beautiful woman if she is not smart. I think eiko has proved that to us here. Bravo cyclops cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 am

I think that beauty has many different types to it, like physical beauty, and beauty that comes from someones personality and mind. To be truly beautiful means that an individual must have a balance between the two qualities, if they lack in one they must be better in the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: