Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Social Sex

Go down 
+5
Franq
stewie
Eiko
Jackson
kazedragon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Franq

Franq

Social Sex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:50 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:56 pm

You travelled here to Japan to be with your girl friend. You met her online~
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:58 pm

franq:
If I do more psychological therapy for you. I'll have to start charging you a fee. tongue
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:08 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 pm

franq:

Do you cherish your life at all? Try to find a meaning to it. You don't want the conventional life that is portrayed by your own society and culture. You are trying to break away from the norms. Are you sure that is good for you. Or is that something you truely desire. If you're doing something only to feel different so you can separate yourself from others in order to feel solitude. Then there is a true sadness you haven't discovered inside yourself.

You might be in love with your sadness~
You only think about energy and magnetism. You seperate so much in order to acheive what? Your dream~ But if your dream does not involve your loved ones then its not a dream, its just inspirational talk that keeps you living for the day. Understand what you truely desire. You talk about how much you're willing to sacrafice to your loved ones but you dont put them at the top of your list when it comes to dreams and goals. That says a lot about who you are as an individual. The hurt that is inside of you and your own person. Plenty~ to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:30 pm

franq wrote:
And besides, Its really easy to point out other peoples insecurities when you are a model... Are you a sadist? Do you go up to crippled people dancing too? "hey what's the problem Mr. Wheelchair?" "Hey, Ironsides I'll race you."

You have people paying tousands of dollars everyday to drool over you, and you go out telling others they are insecure....

That's not very cool, you know

I pointed them out not as to insult or degrade you. I wanted you to see yourself from the perspective that you may not have notice. I know it may sound mean, but I know it will help you heal once you understand more about what is going on with your insecurities. People don't like talking about their insecurities. But it's a healing process for you because you were hiding it. I had to reveal it to you. Sorry if you thought it was an atempt to hurt you. I wanted to help. Sad
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:39 pm

We all try and hide our insecurities. most of us wear masks, the ones we show in public, and the ones we show ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 pm

kazedragon:

People only wear mask when they have something they want to hide. I know a friend who smiles all the time. She hides her misery and pain with a smile. I know she is hurting so much on the inside but she hides it away from everyone by always smiling. I told her she needs to talk about these things. If she doesn't or if she doesn't let anyone understand her insecurities it will only tear her apart, little by little. I want people to be able to express their true emotions, instead of hiding it on here.

If you're going to act tough~ and act like the person you're not. Then you're only hurting yourself. And I can see right through a person when they're not acting like themselves. I want imperfection and I want the raw person in detail. Not the shell that covers the imperfection.

It's our imperfection that makes us unique and interesting. Perfection is just ordinary and plain. Everyone knows what perfection looks like. Imperfections are the diamonds that we carry within ourselves and it makes us who we are. If we can shine up these diamonds and let everyone see them. We will see the brightness inside ourselves. (^_^)

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:53 pm

Eiko wrote:
kazedragon:

People only wear mask when they have something they want to hide. I know a friend who smiles all the time. She hides her misery and pain with a smile. I know she is hurting so much on the inside but she hides it away from everyone by always smiling. I told her she needs to talk about these things. If she doesn't or if she doesn't let anyone understand her insecurities it will only tear her apart, little by little. I want people to be able to express their true emotions, instead of hiding it on here.

If you're going to act tough~ and act like the person you're not. Then you're only hurting yourself. And I can see right through a person when they're not acting like themselves. I want imperfection and I want the raw person in detail. Not the shell that covers the imperfection.

It's our imperfection that makes us unique and interesting. Perfection is just ordinary and plain. Everyone knows what perfection looks like. Imperfections are the diamonds that we have carry within ourselves and it makes us who we are. If we can shine up these diamonds and let everyone see them. We will see the brightness of our diamonds. (^_^)

while I agree with that to a point, everyone has parts of themselves they don't want to show to anyone. But sometimes, a person has no choice.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:05 pm

what about you eiko? I'm sure you've worn a mask before, to hide your insecurities, or pain. What about now?
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:09 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:33 pm

franq wrote:
No, we just have different goals in life.

I want to power the world, and you want to do what you want to do, what ever that is. I'm on a mission to do research, and when I'm not studying. I go out of my way to have the best time possible. I'm not afraid of anything, exept the well being of the people i care about. I am just energy, and I am aware of this, but the people I know may not be. they are concerned with everyday things. I really only think about energy, and magnetism. They fascinate me deeply. When all is said and done, I will die doing research. That's a good life for me. I don't NEED anything else. I just want to do things hat will better life for everything on the planet, and hopefully destroy the establishment while I'm at it.

-How can anyone never be afraid of anything. It's impossible, you wouldn't have emotions. Even the toughest of people has fears or is scared at some point. Franq I know that im younger than you are an as such "don't know a damn thing" but you shouldn't have to put yourself up on a pedestal, you should be happy with everything you have and not want to make it seem more "spectacular" than it is. I mean no offense to you franq, you appear to be a level headed and intelligent person and that means a lot especially now a days, but based on responses you have made in this topic it seems as if you really have some issue that you need to work out in your life. Take life as it comes, having a poor childhood is no excuse for anything, there are always people out there that have it worse than you, just remember that. Good things are bound to always happen, just make sure that you are not pre-occupied with being miserable that you miss all the good oppurtunities. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:37 pm

franq:
I've been to Disney Land (^_^)

Social Sex - Page 4 Disney10

You said you could be writing all this for my reactions. If you find the need to play with your own words inorder to create false reactions then like I say before. It will only hurt you and not me. If you are sincere then the comments will be more embraceful.

I didn't have the best childhood. And I understand what happened to you when you were growing up. Its a tough road for any child to go through what you had to go through at that age. You can not relive your childhood but you can learn from it. Don't install your hate for the world because of it.

You must still keep your innocense. I've talked about embracing your innocence. If you lose it, you'll be miseriable. You are very couragous and I hope you the best~ You've struggled a lot to get where you are today. Be very greatful for it. (^_^)

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 pm

kazedragon wrote:
what about you eiko? I'm sure you've worn a mask before, to hide your insecurities, or pain. What about now?

Im human I do have weaknesses. I don't really have a voice in my line of work. I usually just do what people tell me. It feels like you're a robot. You're always being used. And people always want to see me smile. Because if I don't look happy for people it will be very bad for my job. So I do have to carry a fake smile even if I don't want to. It's all business. That's why I was able to help my friend. Even when Im having bad day and I have a photo shoot. I have to act happy and humble to everyone I meet.

I usually meet up with other models. They know the routine as well. It's all smiles in the photo booth and then when its done we all can be ourselves again. When you're out there you become someone else. You have a repuation of a smilely happy model. I hope you understand what Im talking about. I love my job very much (^_^). To be able to smile and make others happy, makes me happy. It's very rewarding for me.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Eiko wrote:
kazedragon wrote:

Im human I do have weaknesses. I don't really have a voice in my line of work. I usually just do what people tell me. It feels like you're a robot. You're always being used. And people always want to see me smile. Because if I don't look happy for people it will be very bad for my job. So I do have to carry a fake smile even if I don't want to. It's all business. That's why I was able to help my friend. Even when Im having bad day and I have a photo shoot. I have to act happy and humble to everyone I meet.

I usually meet up with other models. They know the routine as well. It's all smiles in the photo booth and then when its done we all can be ourselves again. When you're out there you become someone else. You have a repuation of a smilely happy model. I hope you understand what Im talking about. I love my job very much (^_^). To be able to smile and make others happy, makes me happy. It's very rewarding for me.

And in your example, its a mask that you must wear. But I wasn't trying to dig out your weaknesses or anything like that. My question was more of a thinking point. But I'm glad you find your work rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 am

That is good to hear you help others by using the experience you have gained from what has happened to you in your line of work. You truly are making something great out of a bad situation, it's hard to find that in people these days, people instead want to take the easiest way out and give up. You are a very strong as well for not giving into the bad aspects of life and making something great and successful out of yourself.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:07 am

He's right, you are.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 am

Robots as slaves...i don't like that idea *looks over at his copy of The Matrix sitting by the TV* . lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:40 am

well you did get very defensive when it was mentioned that you might be a little miserable...and if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...franq we are not trying to make presumptions about you and degrade you or anything. What I understood was that you were upset about something, and as such tried to give some friendly advice. If everything is peachy in the world then just say so and don't get so upset by the advice we tried to give. Here you can dance with the bouncy smiley bounce .
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:44 am

franq:

That all sounds very intriguing~ But you're only thinking about the (big picture) and not the small details that goes between. You speak about this utopia. It's easy to speak about it and have it sound so flawless and wonderful. But you're forgetting about the politics and the laws that has been created around this system. If you want to change the world~ into your so called utopia; it will never happen in your life time. You can't just change the world over night. Your dream is amazing and remarkable. But in reality, it's a children's dream. It's a dream that will keep you motivated and inspire you. (^_^) And I think that's wonderful.

But like you say, you'll be distrubing the status quo. You're messing with the laws and the government that has globalized the world. Your dreams is only through a (Book) you've read or an essay~ embarking on all these miracles. I commend you for having such a dream. The task you're dreaming for will not happen in our lifetime. If you want to be a pioneer, for this movement, you have the potential. But don't waste your life on a (book) that will not really make your dream come true. But if you really want to invest your life and purpose for this. Then more power to you. It's something great to embark on.

Im sure there's a lot of people thinking just like you who are more experience in the field. I hope you just don't waste your life chasing a hopeless dream. Sometimes you have to be realistic and see your life for what it is and live it intensely in your own way. Dreams are beautiful to have but to understand your own boundaries is also very important. I hope you understand that. (^_^)
Back to top Go down

Social Sex
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: