Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Date Rape

Go down 
+8
Mr. Bahr
lisika
emmajkt
kazedragon
Jackson
Emolicious
Hung
Eiko
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:43 pm

I hear its very common in America~ scratch

Someone slips a pill into your drink and next thing you know you're waking up next to a stranger naked. Is this a common thing where you're from?
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 pm

i dont think so... never heard of it. isn't there more harassment in japan? like on a train and on the streets, ive seen videos

i feel very bad for these poor girls

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Emolicious

Emolicious

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Well rape in general is big here. Unfortunatly, sometimes that situation does happen. I don't remember any happenings like that where I live... at least I don't remember. But it still is a common thing.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Hung:

From time to time. But it doesnt happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 pm

Harassment in trains and public places probably happens all around the world. Only because its on video doesnt mean its only happening in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:59 pm

i know lol but its so crowded on trains in japan, if i was a girl there, i would never use the train unless i have other people with me and if its not packed. and japan is less conservative
ive also seen a video of harassment on a bus in china and the girl seemed like nothing was happening, the camera people didn't approach the guy because they thought he might have a relationship wish her, but i would've done it anyways
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 pm

Every country will have some form of harassment. Every place that has differences no matter what they are will have harassment.. and every country has differences.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 pm

surprisingly it doesnt happen more in Japan. that comment ends there
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:06 pm

Actually, rape happens more often through a person you know. At my college, there was this situation (not saying the guy is guilty or not) where this soccer player apparently rapped his good friends sister when she came to visit.

Actually, one of my friends works for the womans center for rape.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:36 pm

Hung wrote:
i know lol but its so crowded on trains in japan, if i was a girl there, i would never use the train unless i have other people with me and if its not packed. and japan is less conservative
ive also seen a video of harassment on a bus in china and the girl seemed like nothing was happening, the camera people didn't approach the guy because they thought he might have a relationship wish her, but i would've done it anyways

You have a fetish for rape dont you~ tongue

How many of these videos have you seen.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:38 pm

kazedragon:

A real gentlemen will always be able to control his sexual drives. And will always listen to the girl's wishes. If she says "No" than its no. If she says "I don't know" then its no. That is a scary thought, its the people you know that ends up being the rapist. pale
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Its just a more majority that they knew the person. Like if the soccer player really did rape the girl (not even considering the fact that she was 16 at the time while he was 20 something), the girl was his good friends sister.

But your right, a true gentleman can contain his sexual desire, however there aren't that many gentleman around in this era.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 am

Is it possible for a girl to rape a guy? scratch

I think if a girl rapped a guy, he would just love it instead.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 am

Eiko wrote:

you know, thats what I thought. But my friend who works for the rape council center proposed this thought

"what if the girl who was rapping you was a 350 pound girl who didn't have very good hygiene? Perhaps some guys would like that, but they would be the exception to the rule."

You could also argue that some girls may love it as well.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:32 am

Eiko wrote:
Hung wrote:

Laughing hahaha.. you naughty hung
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Eiko

Eiko

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 am

kazedragon wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Is it possible for a girl to rape a guy? :scratch:

you know, thats what I thought. But my friend who works for the rape council center proposed this thought

"what if the girl who was rapping you was a 350 pound girl who didn't have very good hygiene? Perhaps some guys would like that, but they would be the exception to the rule."

Lets say it like this:

Im your long time friend and we've known each other for a few years now. And one day we were studying in your apartment. And I decided to have the urge for sex. I force myself on you and start holding you down. Physically, pound for pound men are stronger than a woman. But what if that happens. Would you try to fight me off or let it happen. Or any girl for that matter.

When I think this through from a guy's perspective, they're always getting the benefits when it comes to any kind of sex. Weather its oral or intercourse. Men can easily have an orgasim, while it takes the girls a little longer. I understand the biological differences too. But mentally even if a girl is dominating a men in bed wouldnt he naturally wants it. It will be pleasurable to him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:51 am

Eiko wrote:

Lets say it like this:

Im your long time friend and we've known each other for a few years now. And one day we were studying in your apartment. And I decided to have the urge for sex. I force myself on you and start holding you down. Physically, pound for pound men are stronger than a woman. But what if that happens. Would you try to fight me off or let it happen. Or any girl for that matter.

When I think this through from a guy's perspective, they're always getting the benefits when it comes to any kind of sex. Weather its oral or intercourse. Men can easily have an orgasim, while it takes the girls a little longer. I understand the biological differences too. But mentally even if a girl is dominating a men in bed wouldnt he naturally wants it. It will be pleasurable to him no matter what.[/quote]

I personally would fight off any girl with whom I didn't want it from.

But its also arguable, that a girl also can feel pleasure during as well. Lets say that your scenario is happening, and I orgasm long before you, your still not finished since your the instigator, and most likely will continue in some fashion until you get what you want. Rape is more about power and control than sexual desires. Think of the usually circumstances that occur during a rape. The other person is usually unable to resist, either tied up, held, drugged, whatever way possible. So in that situation, anyone most likely wouldn't want it. Also, a girl in bed can naturally want it as well, its biologically suppose to be more enjoyable for a girl during sex anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:04 am

emmajkt wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Hung wrote:

what Exclamation Question is it a turn on if i like this Question
ive only seen maybe 3, but i only remember this one and another one in japan where a guy just goes up to girls on the street and starts stripping them and fingering them, and all the girls does is try to pull their clothes back on instead of kicking the guys nuts. ive also seen harassment in movies and in the japanese movie Bounce Ko Girls.

I would never rape anyone. I just feel so bad for these girls, it makes me want to be there when these things happen to kick the guy's ass.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:07 am

kazedragon wrote:
But your right, a true gentleman can contain his sexual desire, however there aren't that many gentleman around in this era.
i am 1 of them

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:10 am

Hung wrote:
kazedragon wrote:
Its just a more majority that they knew the person. Like if the soccer player really did rape the girl (not even considering the fact that she was 16 at the time while he was 20 something), the girl was his good friends sister.

im not too sure about that, i am 1 of them

Your not sure about what? are you a soccer player too? or a sister of a person who's good friend is a sister? or a gentleman?
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:12 am

kazedragon wrote:
Eiko wrote:

right when i read "is it possible for a girl to rape a guy?" or whenver i hear about a girl raping a guy, that is what comes up my mind, a really overweight woman or ugly.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:34 am

that is a rhetorical question you are asking. of course if u want it than your not going to resist and if you dont want it than your going to resist. sex is always pleasurable for both sex, its just whether you want it from that person or not. a guy wouldn't want an unattractive girl raping him, except those that dont care. and a girl would probably want an attractive guy to rape her, except those who are strongly against rape, but than it wouldn't be rape if it is wanted.
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:36 am

You have a point.
Back to top Go down
lisika

lisika

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:41 am

Eiko said:
Quote :

If you do that it mean you want pleasure, and if Im your good friend(best friend) i'll do everything to give you pleasure.
But if i have urge of sex, I'll never make first step, but i'll make some gestures. I want girl(woman) make choice.Oooo...i forgot if girl(woman) have bf(married) i wont do anything.

If girl/woman go to boy/man's house it means 80% sex.
If girl said:"Do you want to drink coffee at my home" or something closer...it mean 100% sex.

Think about this: "For woman in bed and cigarettes on table, never asks."
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:55 am

Hung wrote:
emmajkt wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Hung wrote:

what Exclamation Question is it a turn on if i like this Question
ive only seen maybe 3, but i only remember this one and another one in japan where a guy just goes up to girls on the street and starts stripping them and fingering them, and all the girls does is try to pull their clothes back on instead of kicking the guys nuts. ive also seen harassment in movies and in the japanese movie Bounce Ko Girls.

I would never rape anyone. I just feel so bad for these girls, it makes me want to be there when these things happen to kick the guy's ass.

tongue i was just teasing
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Sponsored content

Date Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Date Rape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Rape
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next