Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

America Needs a Woman President

Go down 
+7
Emolicious
Jackson
Mr. Bahr
lisika
kazedragon
sayonara
Eiko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sayonara

America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:18 am

Jackson wrote:
thank you Mr. Bahr for the support I ma ashamed more people do not support their nation, especially in time of war.
These are words of false pride. People with your mindset are exactly the ones authoritarian leaders are longing for. Jackson, you can still be a patriot even while you're questioning your presidents doings. Being proud of your nation does not mean that you have to follow every stupid order you get from your leaders. Be proud of your nations culture, your national mindset and whatnot else ...

And please do not support war. War is NEVER a solution. NEVER EVER!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:01 am

-First on the point i made about Washington DC

Monday, February 06, 2006
Firearm Death Rates in Iraq and Washington, D.C.
The New York Times has an interesting graphic on the deaths in Iraq in January. According to their report there were 800 total civilian and military deaths in Iraq in January. If my math is correct, with Iraq's population of 26 million, that would be an annualized death rate of 36.9 deaths per 100,000.
I was curious how that compared to similar statistics in the United States for firearm deaths. Although the national firearm death rate is much lower, I was surprised to find that in Washington, D.C. the firearm death rate is 31.2 deaths per 100,000.
Is it possible that the firearm death rate in Washington D.C. is that close to the "firearm" death rate in the war in Iraq? If these numbers are correct, it seems we either have a very serious problem in D.C, a manageable problem in Iraq, or some combination. What am I missing?

That is what i was talking about Emo...there really is a distorted view on the war portrayed by the media, and Washington DC is definately more dangerous than Iraq.

-Second point about The bash fest against Jackson
Yes it is important to always question if what your country is doing is correct, but when it comes to a point where what we are doing is good and the questioning is interfering with the mission then there has to be a line drawn, there is no doubt that we have to finish what we started in Iraq, do we not all agree that if we left it would turn into a shit hole? We should instead question the leadership, change the leadership not the goals. We need people that stand unwavering behind their leaders and those that question them, if all we did was question our leaders nothing would ever get done, if all we did was stand behind them than we would never have progress. See you can't have one without the other.

-last but not least
War is a necessary part of any great civilization. In some cases war has to be fought, your right war is horrible, but without a warrior class that prepares and fights war a civilization will fall. Why because there will always be a group that wants power or "their way of thinking", and sometimes all these groups understand is violent action against them. Did you see the video of the contractor getting his head cut off? Do you think the men that did that would want to sit down and work out an agreement peacefully? All the violent understand is more violence, all the ruthless understand is more ruthlessness. These are people that have made the decision to kill innocent people not just ours but their own as well, and as such they have to be killed or imprisoned.

-Those are just my thoughts on the subject, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:07 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:

-Second point about The bash fest against Jackson
Yes it is important to always question if what your country is doing is correct, but when it comes to a point where what we are doing is good and the questioning is interfering with the mission then there has to be a line drawn, there is no doubt that we have to finish what we started in Iraq, do we not all agree that if we left it would turn into a shit hole? We should instead question the leadership, change the leadership not the goals. We need people that stand unwavering behind their leaders and those that question them, if all we did was question our leaders nothing would ever get done, if all we did was stand behind them than we would never have progress. See you can't have one without the other.
wouldnt call it bashing. Wink i dont bash. im just stating my point of view. and its absolutely no problem for me that others like you are question my reasoning. thats what discussion is all about. thats what freedom of speech is all about. thats democracy at its best. Wink

Quote :
War is a necessary part of any great civilization. All the violent understand is more violence, all the ruthless understand is more ruthlessness.
I wouldnt sign that since it leaves no room for a peaceful solution. Also keep in mind that we live in the 21th century. We should have learned that war can only be the last option.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:47 am

yes war is the last option, but is is still always an option, that is what i was trying to get across. No i wasn't talking about you bashing Jackson, i was speaking of other commants made on the forum. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:50 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Neutral
no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:32 am

mr. rob where in europe are you from?
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:41 am

Jackson wrote:
mr. rob where in europe are you from?
Austria
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:57 am

cool. I dont think anyone wants war, but its necessary when a nation is attacked and the retaliation must be given to defend the citizens.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:15 pm

Eiko wrote:
Hillary Clinton will turn America around and clean all the mess that George W. Bush has caused for Iraq and the world.

A woman knows best (^_~)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss, i agree with this cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:43 pm

yea women really knew when to put down the forbidden fruit too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:24 am

emmajkt wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Hillary Clinton will turn America around and clean all the mess that George W. Bush has caused for Iraq and the world.

A woman knows best (^_~)

yep Americas fucked
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:57 am

and that Jackson is why foreigners can't vote for US presidents lol!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:11 pm

yeah they can bitch all they want, no ones really listening lol.
Back to top Go down
jennifer=)=)

jennifer=)=)

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm

emmajkt wrote:
Eiko wrote:

A woman knows best (^_~)

lol i agree with
Eiko wrote:
A woman knows best (^_~)
Very Happy tongue

however, as brilliantly monumental as a woman president would be, she shouldn't be voted for based solely on the fact that she is female - i think that gender &/or race shouldn't be a factor in deciding who would be the best candidate; their policies should be what counts....the right person should get the job whether they're male, female, black, white, asian or whatever....though this still doesn't happen in many cases including elections cos of peoples' prejudices No

i think that sadly if a woman finally manages become president, she will be under more pressure than previous male ones cos she will be the 1st & this isn't fair. i hope all that doesn't discourage any women who want to & are able to run for president to do so cos peoples' mindsets need to be challenged & prejudices overcome Like a Star @ heaven a female president would be an amazing thing; but whether clinton is the right woman for the job is the question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:55 am

Now you didn't hear this from me but, based on Hillary's dissatisfaction with anything military and over the top liberal decisions and comments, if she was elected president i could see a more than likely assassination happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America Needs a Woman President   America Needs a Woman President - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America Needs a Woman President
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4