Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Relationship

Go down 
+2
Franq
kazedragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kazedragon

kazedragon

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Everyones had those terrible relationships, you know, the ones that you ask yourself "what was I thinking?"

So, lets hear some of those stories.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 am

Okay,
I was younger than I am now and I was going through this dry spell with women. In fact it had been 6 months since I last had sex, so I'm reaching a point of considering options that are normally out of the question.

Well, Imeet this really pretty girl in a coffe shop, she's korean, she is like an 8.75 on a 10 point scale, and she dresses well. I was beside my self with what I had considered perfect luck. Not only that, but you would have never guessed that I was reaching desperation; I was incredibly smooth. So of course, she goes home with me. And sex is on the menu. (the brakes should have been hit right there, but like I said, I was reaching desperation).

Well we end up going out for 3 months, and in this time, I meet her family, and I get to know her quite well. She was a really rich girl, her parents had houses in 3 different countries and 5 different states. She was really spoiled, and every time she came across things she didn't like, she would have an outburst. I mean like a child has an outburst. So, I was eventually like "see ya".

Well, about 6 months later she calls me up and is like "I really miss you. I've met a lot of people and nobody has what you have. I realize that I took you for granted, and I just want to see if I can make it up to you."

Anybody that hears that is going to be like "yeah, I am pretty cool, aren't I?" and they would most likely give it another go. All I'm thinking is "Fuck yeah! Free sex!" So I go straight to her house and have sex with her. And wouldn't you know, we start dating again, only this time, she is into all kinds of freaky sex that she wasn't into before. She would ask me at least once a day, if not more, if she could "suck my cock" not "give head", not "blow job", I mean she would be graphic about it. I was stoked. I had a girl that wanted little more than to pleasure me day and night. Sure, we had little in common outside of our mutual lust, but we didn't really fight about anything, so what's the difference?

Eventually she moved 200 miles away for college, and I, being the kind of person I am, would drive to see her 3 times a week or more, sometimes staying in her dorm for a week at a time, against te rules I might add. It was a christian college.

I eventually got a random call from her dorm mates that she had been cheating on me, and that was okay by me, because who would actually call somebody they don't know and say that? I just figured that they were jealous, and I had all the evidence I needed to believe that based on how they would talk about her, and the messages they would leave on my phone, not to mention, I later met these people and I wasn't impressed by them in the least. So I ignored what appeared to be attacks on a girl that, I admit, could be really hard to get along with. NONE of my friends liked her AT ALL.

Well, I eventually bought a condominium in St Paul and she moved in. I would drive her to work every day, and then go to work, and then pick her up and we would have good times from my 27th story studio. It was pretty good. Isolated, but satiated.

Anyway soon little bumps started appearing on my stomach, first only a few, then many dozens. Clearly a doctor need to be asked, "what the fuck is going on here?" Well, I so happened that I had contraced an STD. Not a permanent one, and not a life threatening one, but I had never had an STD before, and I was a little pissed. If she didn't cheat, then why didn't I get this before? Why am I just getting it now? I had to concede that she had in fact cheated on me, an idea she still denies to this day. She was never very honest anyway though.

I would have to say that that was one of my worst relationships ever. I distanced myself from my friends, spent ungodly amounts of money making it work, and even went against my gut to defend her, and I was repaid with dihonesty, disloyalty, unanswered questions, and an STD. The STD eventually went away, and was completely asthetic, but still. If you can't trust somebody after busting your ass for them, it changes the nature of your feelings for them. I regret defending her the way I did even now. I couldn't have been more wrong, but in my defense, I defended her out of love.

She later called me from rehab a year later and was in there for meth addiction. It broke my fucking heart. I haven't spoken to her since, but I really do hope that she is in a good place now. I hold no grudge. I'm healthy and doing well, she deserves the same. It's not like she was a bad person, she was just very confused. Her parents didn't ever give a shit and tried to buy her happiness and love. Not to metion she was adopted by white people and she had that whole identity crisis that you see in cases like that all too often.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:11 am

That fucking sucks franq. I don't really like relationships, i don't really think you can put much trust in a person. Plus relationships kind of slow you down, they hold you back. You give, people take, you take people complain. It's hard to find anyone who is truly sincere these days. The overwhelming majority only wishes to make themselves succeed and don't truly believe in loyalty or staying true to something. Relationships bring anger, dissapointment, jealousy, and destroy friendships, for what, a couple seconds of happiness that only lead to heartbreak later when the inevitable happens. I live my life, the only people i truly trust in the full sense of the word are those that have been through the worst things with me and still supported not only me but the ideas i stand for. How can you have a true trust for someone that supports you but not what you are? Plus im in the military, so real relationships are out the window, i have seen how fragile "everlasting trust" really is, they say they will be ok when your gone then after very little time they are going against what they say and the promises they made. The only real promise is the one that is fulfilled. Fuck that drama bullshit, i would rather die alone than living a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
emmajkt

emmajkt

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:20 pm

Its really hard to have relationship when you have so many expectation. My experience is you have to limit yourself from being too much. Most important is to enjoy each other company, it doesn't matter if the world turns against you and your relationship. To have relationship is to be more mature, and to accept your bf/gf weakness. Once you don't accept them the way they really are, then you start to lose it.

Ah and one more, your gf/bf is not responsible how you feel, they are not the one who always should be there to comfort you 24/7. Its works other way around, so if you wanna be with someone to make you feel special you will never be. Its all coming inside you.... tongue

I hope what i said is not too cliche Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Hung

Hung

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:16 am

nice story franq, i would like to see that korean girls pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Leon

Leon

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:05 pm

The worst relationship is the one I just got out of. I'm still reeling from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Relationship   Worst Relationship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Relationship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Relationships-
Jump to: