Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

russia and china teaming up....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stewie

stewie

russia and china teaming up.... Empty
PostSubject: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:54 pm

what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Well I don't think it is going to be the Orwellian nightmare that it is being made out to be. I guess if it turns out to be an alliance against the US, well what did we think was going to happen. I'm wouldn't be happy about it, but I wouldn't deny it either.

I heard a good Lewis Black joke recently...

"The most important part of traveling is coming home to your country and seeing it with new eyes. One thing I noticed was that America is the only country in the world that on a fairly regular basis tells the rest of the world that we are the greatest country in the world. I guarantee that if you worked in an office and everyday a guy came in and said "I'm the greatest fucker here", by the end of the week, you would have killed him"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 am

but then you realize the buddy you are trying to kill is packing heat and an unchecked nuclear arsenal. Woops seems like your buddy just killed everyone along with himself because he was strapped with a suicide vest of the weapons he made to defend his way of life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 am

scary to me
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:31 pm

well i hope it doesnt go too far. but who knows? if it does im gonna be the 1 fighting in that war. and i really want to. but i think if it does turn out to be against us i think the only reason they would do that is b/c they kno that we r weak righ now, b/c no1 wants a war and we really want to get ou of this 1 that we r in now.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 pm

I do not think its that big of a deal, considering Russia sits on valuable resources in the Siberian region, and Chinese have been moving there for years. Russians do not really consider Chinese on equal wars. They have had the occasional border war. I personally we need to consider a strategic alliance with the Russians.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:00 pm

on equal grounds, I mean bad typo there.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:30 pm

Before anybody jumps on the war band wagon, consider that China has more people of genius IQ than the US has people in total. Also before jumping on, ask wether there actually is a cause for war in the first place, and I don't mean a reason given by our gov't. If the fight is for resources, are there other options for obtaining those resources, or are there technologies available that can circumvent the problem? Don't be so hasty to start WW3. Thats what we are talking about here. We are talking about a war with over 1/5 of the world's population. Do you think that there is any way in hell that that could end well? War is NEVER the best option, and in this case, it would streach America to the breaking point. Our economy would fail and America would crumble as we know it. Even if miraculously we could come out victorious, in the end we would have no resources left to rebuild. Literally, if we had every man woman and child with a gun in thier hands, we would still be outnumbered by almost 6 to 1. Not to mention we are talking about war with, not 1, but 2 nuclear nations. Clearly, war would be our undoing here.

And don't even get me started on the post war effects globally, environmentally, and otherwise. I know you might think this is a noble cause, but you are literally talking about suicide and dragging the lives of countless other Americans, Russians, and Chinese with you.
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:08 pm

well if they attack us then thats reason enough for me. other than that. there is nothin.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm

we need to maintain good relations with both nations, and if they end up fighting each other, we stay out of it. We are in no condition to fight a full-scale war.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:02 am

boring stuff since the cold war Sleep

ask me to pick a side I chose the nazi lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:24 am

kill kill kill em all Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil haha China has to much to lose (economically speaking) from bad relations with the US let alone a war, so i doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: russia and china teaming up....   russia and china teaming up.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

russia and china teaming up....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Political Science :: Political Views and Debates-
Jump to: