Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread

Go down 
+6
BrokenMorning
Aleik
Eiko
Emolicious
raz
indra13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
indra13

indra13

The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 am

One of the best bands I grew up with. Get your copy of their latest record "Minutes to Midnight" out now!
Back to top Go down
raz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:10 am

which do you like better? the new one or one of the older ones?
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:13 am

I havn't heard Minutes to Midnight yet but of the albums I know I like Hybrid Theory the best.
Back to top Go down
indra13

indra13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:59 am

Minutes to Midnight is a lot tamer, but it's still good. I grew up on their heavier sound, which I kinda miss
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:34 am

Nice~ (^_^)

I love all the Albums, they bring in a different taste to each~
My favorite song from the newest Album is Valentines Day.

I remember someone saying this about Lincoln Park:

"Lincoln Park saved my life"
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
indra13

indra13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 am

They didn't really save my life, but they got me through High School cheers
Back to top Go down
indra13

indra13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:34 pm

Oh just to let everyone know, the video for their latest single "Bleed It Out" can be found on Youtube Cool
Back to top Go down
raz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:34 am

oh didn't even know they were gonna make a vid for that. Thanks hehe
Back to top Go down
Aleik

Aleik

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:20 pm

Im thinking they saved a lil bit of all of us, sayin´what sometimes we didn´t think of saying out loud..specially when the band started, I was just a youngster rabbit good way to get that stress out of ya sistem
Back to top Go down
BrokenMorning

BrokenMorning

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:43 pm

Never been a fan of LP

Apparently I should be?
Back to top Go down
Irrah

Irrah

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:34 pm

I can say that their lyrics can sometimes sound like something a Middle school kid would write in their notes..emo. But, for the most part they are ok. I only have 2 of their Cd's however. They should deff. tour mexico more. I was born in Tijuana, Baja California, and I know it took me a long ass time to 1st hear from them.

Hail LP!
viva cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:08 am

I really enjoy Fort Minor and Mike Shinoda's music. Has a great sound to it, the song "Remember The Name" and "Where'd You Go" are my favorites. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
michaeljones

michaeljones

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:56 pm

i like linkin park too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lighting22
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Where'd You Go was my favorite for awhile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
indra13

indra13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:06 pm

I just finished watching their live show webcast from MySpace, awesome concert. Funny bit towards the very end when Mike was 'drying up' Chester with a towel Laughing

I got my tickets to see them in Australia in October....so yeah!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dresses   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:27 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread   The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Eiko's Forum's Linkin Park Thread
Page 1 of 1