Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you romantic?

Go down 
+2
Eiko
Sid
6 posters

Are you romantic?
Hopeless romantic
Are you romantic? Vote_lcap63%Are you romantic? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yes, a bit
Are you romantic? Vote_lcap37%Are you romantic? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
No
Are you romantic? Vote_lcap0%Are you romantic? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sid

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:07 am

i read the last postings in the "are you a virgin" thread and figured i had to open a topic about romance since discussion began to drift away into the romance topic. lets discuss here the following topics ...

are you romantic?
what does being romantic mean to you?
do you like romance?
are you into romantic movies? what are your favorite ones?

just anything that is about romance ...
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:48 pm

I am very passionate about Romance. Romance is something that's hidden in our hearts. We may think we dont have it but it will naturally come to us when we find someone we can share our thoughts and feelings with.

What romance means to me is expressing your essence to someone you're fascinated with. Romance can bloom anywhere and anytime. Its almost as pure as love. You strike romance head on. Love is pure but sometimes you're blind to love because its so powerful~ it consumes all your emotions.

Romance instigates love and prolongs a relationship that can lead to falling in love and being in love. Its a beautiful thing to behold and to give. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
sayonara

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:10 am

Eiko-chan ~ While I think this is a really noble view on romance and I wished romance and falling in love could really be like this I found that it just won’t work in real life. If you are not the complete opposite of all girls I have ever met you just won’t fall in love with a man expressing his essence, his hidden secrets and his pure personality to you. Such a man would simply end up as yet another good friend ~ just like one of your girl-friends ~ but surely not as lover and person you love the most.
As man there is no such thing as opening up to a girl ~ a man who really listens to his feelings and acts the way he feels will always look like a girl to woman. Woman often refer to these really romantic men as “weak” and exactly these men who truly would deserve love end up in being told “I really like you ~ but I wish we can just stay good friends”.

I guess this is why so many men wear masks and don’t show their real personality ~
It’s because what girls say about romance and what they really desire are completely different things ~ =)

Girls always write stuff like “princess looking for prince” ~ But would they really fall in love with “prince charming”? YES!!! But only in the movies, NOT in the real world. ;-)
In reality things are a lot different … Girls don’t really want a “romantic” man (by the definition of a girl) who shows them their true feelings … Girls want a man who can protect her and who is always in control of the situation. Tough on the outside and a sweetheart in the inside ... A shoulder they can lean on when they feel bad. Someone who always knows what to do ~ who gives them the feeling of secureness.

Even you ~ Eiko ~ are looking for this deep in your heart. Maybe you just might not have realized it yet. Let me quote you from another thread:
Eiko wrote:

I like my hips and arms grabbed. Sometimes I just release myself and zone out and just let him do what ever. The sense of being vulnerable and unable to control your own body makes sex so more passionate. Because when I release myself to him, I can focus on embracing his touch and his licks. It melts my whole body and warms me up. It's so rejuvinating and refreshing. To just let go of yourself and let the pleasure rush through your whole body. It breaks my mind into another world~ it feels like heaven on earth.
See what I mean … You are not really searching for an human being “equal” to you ~ someone who you can share your feelings with ~ these would be your friends. Truth is that you as a girl want to feel that he has a certain kind of superiority. Deep in your heart you know that this is what makes certain man attractive to you. ^_^

And this is why certain "dirty strategies" work perfectly on girls ~

* Like: Don’t let her kiss you when you don’t feel like it ~ instead kiss her when you feel like it. If she wants to kiss you turn your head away and gently tell her that you don’t feel like it right now. 10 seconds later turn around to her, grab her and give her the kiss she has been longing too. She will love it!

* Again for a man: You have to be in control of the situation. Girls want you to have control. Do what you desire. Don’t ask her “Should I do this and that”. Do what you like. If she doesn’t like it she will tell you anyways.

* This goes for anything when dealing with girls in a romantic way. Again an example ~ When you go out you decide the place where to go to. Don’t ask her. If she is not happy with your decision she will surely tell you. ;-)

I could continue this list forever ... ^^

It’s simply a fact that girls love men who do this to them. Men who tease them, men who always hold up the tension. That is what girls really find romantic. In the end they're longing to release themselves totally and let the man have control. This is what lets them go extasy! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 am

YES! ROBERT! YES! NICELY SAID, even if i wanted to say that it would've been too much of a trouble for me. i watch these dramas right, and these girls comment " oh if a guy this nice actually exist", "all guys only want sex and are bad or w/e", "if i had a guy this nice i would never let him go" blah blah blah, but in real life do we get any love? same thing the other way around
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
sayonara

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:26 am

Eiko, emmajkt, Jenny ~ Girls, where are you? Now we wanna hear your opinion Wink tongue ~

@Hung: I have a funny E-Book on my PC that deals exactly with these things you and I are talking about. If you want it just PM me your E-Mail adress. ^_^
Back to top Go down
jennifer=)=)

jennifer=)=)

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:08 pm

[lol i've been busy with freshers week at university & tomorrow i'm going away to stay with my boyfriend for a few days before uni starts =D so i'll be away for a while again =P]

well i can't speak for all girls but i know that i definitely do not want to feel that a guy is superior to me & all that dirty trick stuff would either piss me off [like the kissing 1] or make me feel put out as if he didn't value my opinion on things or respect me. equality in a relationship is very important to me as i truly dont feel that men are superior to women so i couldnt be with someone who treated me as inferior [i would consider myself feminist - we are not all man haters lol]. i don't think that doing romantic things or sharing your true feelings or worries etc makes you weak as a guy =S i understand that there is still pressure not to in most societies & i think that this also influences girls in what they are kind of conditioned to be attracted to which is very self-destructive....i like really it when my boyfriend says or does something romantic or asks my opinion or shares his worries - i know he's grown up with pressures too which makes me appreciate it even more & feel even more crazy about him each time =P he can also be strong for me when i need him to be & i can do the same for him if needed =)

as for the sex stuff - i know many people who prefer it when both people in the relationship initiate & take control as much as each other, rather than just the 1 person doing it every single time & i feel the same =)

my feelings aren't that rare where i am i don't think - though they seem to be in other places =( ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
jennifer=)=)

jennifer=)=)

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:26 pm

ps. i sometimes find the whole prince charming thing a bit sickening really as it can imply that all girls are damsels in distress who need a guy to rescue them =S >< i guess it depends on the context....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 pm

I love you silent Arrow Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you romantic?   Are you romantic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you romantic?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: