Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I saw a few of you guys (^_^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiko

Eiko

I saw a few of you guys (^_^) Empty
PostSubject: I saw a few of you guys (^_^)   I saw a few of you guys (^_^) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi I saw some of you guys in the MySpace comedy forum. You should come by if you have the chance. Its fun there.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: I saw a few of you guys (^_^)   I saw a few of you guys (^_^) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 am

Eiko wrote:
Hi I saw some of you guys in the MySpace comedy forum. You should come by if you have the chance. Its fun there.
I didn't even know about this commedy forum over at myspace before you posted about it in the bulletin some days ago. Thanks so much for the link. There are some many nice and hilarious people over there. Feels like home to me kekeke =)
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: I saw a few of you guys (^_^)   I saw a few of you guys (^_^) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 am

Eiko i just watched comedy forum and saw how much funny thing you post there. why dont you post it here? i think many of us would also like to laugh here.

i also said in other subforums that i think its said that you decided to move over to myspace forums again. i feel you dont have any I love you for us anymore.

please do also post funny stuff here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw a few of you guys (^_^)   I saw a few of you guys (^_^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I saw a few of you guys (^_^)
Page 1 of 1