Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you Shy~

Go down 
+22
Azure8
jcc41681
Masterd22
michaeljones
Jackson
stewie
Eric
minh_tran_v2
Dante012
oishii1
Ben
Mr. Bahr
BrokenMorning
Rocko
Aleik
Hung
francisstusmc
Gyro_MiceO
raz
indra13
Emolicious
Eiko
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oishii1

Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 pm

wen i was coming home from nans, a girl in car on motorway smiled at me, and i just like froze lol, my legs turned to jelly and heart stopped lol, it made my day, but i was kicking meself for not smiling back><!so shy!:)x
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 pm

same thing happened to me but i dont think she saw me lol, she was driving
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Dante012

Dante012

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:04 pm

yea im a shy guy but once you get to know me its diffrent cause i love to make ppl laugh. at my own exspence usually lol
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:09 pm

Dante012 wrote:
yea im a shy guy but once you get to know me its diffrent cause i love to make ppl laugh. at my own exspence usually lol
That's almost exaclty like me. lol ALthough I jsut have trouble with the first hi.. then I'm fine.. lol
Back to top Go down
minh_tran_v2

minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Shyness   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 pm

I am only shy when i am not around my friends. my friends are loud so i become loud and more active but i'm usually not myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/minhtranv2
Eric

PostSubject: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:18 am

no, not really i tend to be more happy than shy plus it's more fun when u see a girl shy Razz and i don't really ask girls out haha more like they should ask the guys out, history changes all the time Razz in my skool guys there feel more superior to women not like they're sexist lol but the girls there, well just doesnt complain and laughs haha onli complains when i said that gals should do the household works, kitchen etc etc... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:27 am

Hung wrote:
Mr. Bahr wrote:
haha no...Im a United States Marine in the Infantry, if i was shy i would be dead...lots of training and getting into fights will get shyness out of you quick.

-The fact is people, being shy means you lack confidence, people are drawn to confident people...you know why? because most people arnt confident and so they look up to confident people. Also if you are shy and timid things will turn out worse than if you are confident and take chances...i mean what good ever came from people who just sit and never take action...the answer is nothing, so take chances and be confident.
confidence make up a part of it, i think shyness is made up of many other things
1.experience- you are more use to it
2.how you think- a nonchalant person wouldn't be shy because he/she wouldn't care about anything. for example when i was small i wasn't as shy because i didn't know anything, i would just say whatever came up my mind, in 1st grade or maybe it was 3rd grade... my teacher gave me an award for class clown, but now im constantly thinking of how others will view me
3.nervous system- meaning you were born with it. like me, i sweat so much (so i probably have a big sweat gland, or more sweat glands, or more sensitive.. i dont know) and i blush easily (blood starts rushing up my head and makes it hot) so i think i have a big nervous system

You are right, there are just some things people have to go through that make them learn or acquire confidence. Concerning that and the point you made about experience, i have one question??? How will you ever get experience in relationships if you dont try and make them happen? You gain experience from doing things over and over and over, that is the natural process of learning, it has nothing to do with the nervous system you were born with it all has to deal with the psychosomatic and subconscious habits and symptoms that your mind has created in response to what you have been learning over all your years. Im not trying to bash you or anything im trying to help out, start small and work your way up in building your confidence, every once in awhile do something random, something that you normally wouldnt do. Keep doing more and more and soon enough you will start to notice your body doesnt get as sweaty or doesnt get as tense when a situation comes up. Trust me on this, just try it out, i mean what do you have to lose?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:02 am

yea i said experience is part of it also
i dont think i will ever stop sweating so much, unless if i get sweat glands under my armpit, where the ribs are, surgically removed like my brother did, or maybe when i get older the glands would wear out. my palm and feet are sweating right now as we speak. there are actually some good things about being sweaty.
1. natural lotion- my palm and feet are soft, not rough,ashy, or cracking like others. but my skin is soft in the first place.
2.grip- with a little bit of mouiseness (forgot how to spell w/e) is the best grip
3.turning pages- i dont have to lick my finger or put it in those small sponges or balm
4.weapon- i can use it as a weapon. one time in school this guy bullied me and slapped my face lightly so i just wiped my sweats on him and he was like ewww wtf nasty motherfucker or something like that
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:24 am

but think about it the simple way. "What's the worst could happen if you go for it?" "You got nothing to lose really" but you gain the experiences for youself, good deal aye?

Being shy is only to the one that you really feel serious, otherwise you have all the right to flurr with everybody. that's how I look at it.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:38 am

oishii1 wrote:
wen i was coming home from nans, a girl in car on motorway smiled at me, and i just like froze lol, my legs turned to jelly and heart stopped lol, it made my day, but i was kicking meself for not smiling back><!so shy!:)x

Hey you should hit a couple of Speed Cones too, to show her that you are nervous. That would get to her Very Fast... lol!
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:38 am

well the way i look at it... your all gonna fucking die anyways so i dont fucking care, and im gonna die too. and i could look at myself from a third person point of view, pretend you were born as someone else and you meet the old you, i could be like ok this stranger named Hung, he is such a looser, so boring, i should stay the fuck away from him. to you, you are yourself, you are in your own body, your view of yourself is a first person view, but everyone else could view you differently, to them your just another third person. pretend if u were to swap body, like in freaky friday, except with a stranger, at the begining you would still focus on the image of your old self and not care about what ever u do in your new self, but than at the end u will just focus on what ever body ur permanently in. its hard to explain but what im trying to say is that just act as if its not yourself, that you are just another third person stranger that you see on the street. eventho i think this way, i can't do it, i cant act this way, im still shy. i want to not care about anything, and from my thinking, my point of view on life, i really dont care... but... i do care. yall probably dont understand wtf im talking about
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Hung wrote:
well the way i look at it... your all gonna fucking die anyways so i dont fucking care, and im gonna die too. and i could look at myself from a third person point of view, pretend you were born as someone else and you meet the old you, i could be like ok this stranger named Hung, he is such a looser, so boring, i should stay the fuck away from him. to you, you are yourself, you are in your own body, your view of yourself is a first person view, but everyone else could view you differently, to them your just another third person. pretend if u were to swap body, like in freaky friday, except with a stranger, at the begining you would still focus on the image of your old self and not care about what ever u do in your new self, but than at the end u will just focus on what ever body ur permanently in. its hard to explain but what im trying to say is that just act as if its not yourself, that you are just another third person stranger that you see on the street. eventho i think this way, i can't do it, i cant act this way, im still shy. i want to not care about anything, and from my thinking, my point of view on life, i really dont care... but... i do care. yall probably dont understand wtf im talking about

Why do you even think about dying. You should be thinking about living. You only have one chance to live. Death is eternal, living is not. I think you're struggling to define who you are. You're not happy with the person that you've become. You want too much and you can't be the person that you hoped for. Don't compete or compare yourself to others. Focus on your own individual. That way you can prize yourself on task and on life. You don't need to be in someone elses shoes. You just need to be understand your own. Once you do, you'll realise that your life is worth living and you will find an essence in yourself. Define life in your own style. Make it colorful~ (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Aleik

Aleik

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Eiko wrote:
Aleik wrote:
I like it when I girl makes a move on me..but nope, I can´t say I´m shy.

Do you like it when a girl takes advantage of you~ (^_~)
*slides my hand into your pocket and takes out your wallet* hehee tongue
you do know that I keep in in my front pocket right? then...go right ahead. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:22 pm

yep u dont know wtf im saying, i never said i want to be in someone else's shoes. if it is not eternal, than it will eventually end and be over with and forgotten. i look at things from a different perspective.
Back to top Go down
minh_tran_v2

minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:48 pm

eiko should be some kind of therapist or something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/minhtranv2
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:55 pm

why is that?
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:31 am

Hung wrote:

Why care about what's the thrid person's view at all, relationship is just between the two, isn't it? I am not the winners in real life of relationships, so I don't know what I am talking about neither. but since it's only the dreams that carry me on "to be happy", so I let it be. Sorry if I am ever wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:43 am

arg forget what i said lol, i wasn't even talking about a relationship
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:55 am

i hav to admit i do get shy.... well maybe its just a little nervous. b/c lately i just dont care wut any1 thinks and i dont hav a problem going up and asking. but i used to be shy. and i still hav problems. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:00 am

Why do you even think about dying. You should be thinking about living. You only have one chance to live. Death is eternal, living is not. I think you're struggling to define who you are. You're not happy with the person that you've become. You want too much and you can't be the person that you hoped for. Don't compete or compare yourself to others. Focus on your own individual. That way you can prize yourself on task and on life. You don't need to be in someone elses shoes. You just need to be understand your own. Once you do, you'll realise that your life is worth living and you will find an essence in yourself. Define life in your own style. Make it colorful~ (^_^)

thats deep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 am

Eric wrote:
no, not really i tend to be more happy than shy plus it's more fun when u see a girl shy Razz and i don't really ask girls out haha more like they should ask the guys out, history changes all the time Razz in my skool guys there feel more superior to women not like they're sexist lol but the girls there, well just doesnt complain and laughs haha onli complains when i said that gals should do the household works, kitchen etc etc... Razz

lol! lol! I think the way you r saying it, it would become a very fine line to define a cute guy. study study!! Idea Idea

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 am

Aleik wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Aleik wrote:
I like it when I girl makes a move on me..but nope, I can´t say I´m shy.

Do you like it when a girl takes advantage of you~ (^_~)
*slides my hand into your pocket and takes out your wallet* hehee
tongue
you do know that I keep in in my front pocket right? then...go right ahead. What a Face

I did felt the front pocket. It feels kind of small so I knew it couldn't of been a wallet. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Eiko wrote:
Death is eternal, living is not.
This actually supports my argument more than it supports urs.
Eiko wrote:
I think you're struggling to define who you are.
i don't think so, i probably know who i am.
Eiko wrote:
You're not happy with the person that you've become.
mostly, no.
Eiko wrote:
You want too much and you can't be the person that you hoped for.
no.
Eiko wrote:
Don't compete or compare yourself to others. Focus on your own individual. That way you can prize yourself on task and on life.
a lot of people say this but they dont know what they are talking about. dont tell me you don't compete or compare because probably everyone does. if you dont, than you will never be embarassed or shy. you probalby wouldn't be a human. if so than you are saying you can live in a world where you are the only human and everyone else around you are robots, or maybe even possibly if you lived by yourself only, as if you were stranded on a deserted island or if you were the last and only person in the world. i don't mean to bash Eiko chan but i can find some proof on this forum; " They're both too pretty~ for me to go up against. Sad " and "Yes, its true. Im very attracted to white guys. They are more different then what Im use to seeing here. A lot of girls here are attracted to white guys. They just seem more masquline and sexy~ Embarassed ". Sports is competition. why do people set world records for? i mean you could have your own records and it could mean a lot to you that you are improving, but no one cares! i mean you could improve alot and think your really good, your the best... wait how could you be the best if its just urself, you would have to be last also; but in reality if you were to compare to other people, You Suck!
Eiko wrote:
You don't need to be in someone elses shoes. You just need to be understand your own.
your right, i dont need to be in someone else's shoes, but i need someone else to be in mine. its impossible to be in each others shoes (brains) anyways. and again, i understand my own brain more than anything else.
Eiko wrote:
Once you do, you'll realise that your life is worth living
no i dind't
Eiko wrote:
and you will find an essence in yourself.
i did already and it is strong.
Eiko wrote:
Define life in your own style.
umm... need i say anymore? cant you tell already?
Eiko wrote:
Make it colorful~ (^_^)
o it has more color than the color spectrum, colors you havn't even seen yet; even if its not, it is one of a kind far from the others, and it matches the color of reality, Black. you paint a colorful painting, it will be covered over with black paint or just erode away. you start from nothing (which is black), no matter how colorful you make it, it will eventually be erased and go back to nothing.

Sorry!

*Please don't delete this. Or else...*
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:50 pm

mattymo1990@aol.com wrote:

thats deep

i just proved you its not
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:03 pm

hung the point is we are not trying to say we never compete or compare or that we dont get nervous or anxious. What we are trying to say is that we realize that we get nervous or anxious and not let it consume or control us. You have to learn to use your weaknesses to your advantage, pro boxers and mixed martial arts fighters use the sensation of thier own fear to give their bodies a boost of adrenaline so that they can operate at higher levels. Your right everyone has to feel these emotions the difference is in how people deal with them when they feel them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you Shy~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Dating-
Jump to: