Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!

Go down 
+6
Va1iant
Franq
Rocko
Emolicious
Eiko
testament 101
10 posters
AuthorMessage
testament 101

testament 101

Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:22 pm

Okay...what's your favorite fighting game...mines Guilty Gear...and I need to desperatly get better...How about you?
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:23 pm

Any Tekken games.

I just pound the buttons randomly and win. That's why I love it. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:59 pm

The Soul Calibur series. Smile I love the differnet characters/fighting styles and it's one of the first fighting games that made the girls as strong as the guys... and it's fun at parties to suprize people. Smile
Back to top Go down
testament 101

testament 101

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:53 pm

actually...I'm playing Tekken 5 right now...my best is Paul...Soul Cal...my best is Zasalamel or Asteroth
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 pm

I haven't played Tekken 5 yet~

I like Hworang. He's the toikhando fighter who uses his legs. He's so easy to play. Just press the buttons 3 times repeatedly and he does a combo attack. And he has a great chain link combo attack. He's my favorite character on Tekken. Razz

What other video games are you into?
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Rocko

Rocko

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:44 am

That is easy

Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! SamuraiShowdownRPG_CD_Custom

Samurai Showdown
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Soul Calibur   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:34 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Va1iant

Va1iant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 am

I like CPS2 and NeoGeo fightings. Emulation rulez for sure Wink

So here is the list:
1 - Garou: Mark of the Wolves
2 - Last Blade 2
3 - Samurai Shodown 4,5
4 - Street Fighter Alpha 3
5 - King Of Fighters series

Tekken series are great also, though I prefer 2D fightings )) they're more anime-like and THEY CAN BE PLAYED OVER THE NET
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/va1iant
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 am

franq wrote:
Soul Calibur is by far the best fighter ever made. Its the only fighter I've ever played that actually uses the entire 3d environment. Most 3d fighters only have a sidestep button totally independant of your normal movement controls, but in soul cali you can run in 8 directions!

Funny story aboout Soul Cali...
In America I own at Soul Cali. I've even taken first place at a Minnesota tournament against 70 other entries. When I came to Japan, I thought I would go test my mettle against some japanese kids at a game center in Akihabara. I figured I'd go in and show them that us Americans can beat the Japanese at their own game. Holy sh**! I got worked, repeatedly. It was sad. I did almost win once though.

So, after spending 1000 yen and getting nowhere, I decided to look on the other side of the machine to see the face of the man who was absolutely destroying me and my video game ego. I took note of this 30's guy and his face and wanted to go up and say "anata wa totemo jouzu desu" but I decided not to. (you are very skillful). Anyway I was back in Akihabara the next day and I thought I'll go back and see if I can beat at least somebody. The same dude was still there and he beat me like a red-headed step child again. I came back over a week later and I saw the same dude at the same machine in the same sega world in akihabara. Its no wonder I got worked. This otaku is there all the time dominating anyone who goes near that machine.
lol THat's awesome. Which character do you think you're best at? I use Siegfried a lot.. I'm the best out of all my friends. They're always like "Stop hitting me!" because I use every attack I can get and they only use the square and triangle buttons. lol

I've never heard of a Minnesota tournament for Soul Calibur... I live in MN and I've never heard of it... it's in the Twin Cities though right?
Back to top Go down
Dante012

Dante012

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 am

my favorite is tekken my best charachter is jin kazama i love his combo moves
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
testament 101

testament 101

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:57 pm

well...getting back to my favorite fighting games...I like all the vs. games like Marvel vs. Capcom series, and Capcom vs. SNK series.
Back to top Go down
Andy122888

Andy122888

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Eiko wrote:
I haven't played Tekken 5 yet~

I like Hworang. He's the toikhando fighter who uses his legs. He's so easy to play. Just press the buttons 3 times repeatedly and he does a combo attack. And he has a great chain link combo attack. He's my favorite character on Tekken. Razz

What other video games are you into?

Other fighting games I like include DOA 4, but one of my favorites is M.U.G.E.N simply because you can put any fighter from one game against another.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Mortal Kombat!!!! Jeez it has to be the best fighting game of all time, and all others shall bow before its fatalities. FLAWLESS VICTORY, is really all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 pm

jackson you stole my post dammit lol.

Test Your Might.....MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!   Fighting Game Forum...Go!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Game Forum...Go!!!
Page 1 of 1