Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls

Go down 
+15
stewie
kazedragon
lisika
emmajkt
Mr. Bahr
Jackson
michaeljones
Franq
Gyro_MiceO
Eric
Aleik
Emolicious
Eiko
Hung
minh_tran_v2
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
michaeljones

michaeljones

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:06 pm

um can yall stop marrying so quick give people like mr michael jones a chance at love i'll do all i can to please the ladys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lighting22
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:43 pm

Japanese Girls I can honestly say are the best
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:00 pm

why are japanese girls the best? best with what? with looks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:17 pm

yes, and they are very charming and sweet and fun to be around. believe me, ,been there done that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 am

-Just remember this and you wont go wrong-

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
michaeljones

michaeljones

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:46 pm

fuk that women is women homie Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lighting22
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:14 pm

I guess so but theres still something special about them Japanese women
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:18 pm

Yeah. Agreed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aleik

Aleik

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:47 pm

franq wrote:
Here's the deal...
I do pretty well in America and I don't really have trouble with women. I'm not bragging, I'm just giving context to what I'm about to say.

Japan is not the kind of place where you can just go and get a girl easy just because you're a foreigner. I'm in japan now, so I'm speaking from experience. Japanese girls are generally very concerned with how you present yourself. Most of the men I see here with really good looking women are in a suit and tie, have a salon haircut, manicured nails, and look like they have a lot of money. They don't always have the best looks in the world however.
Japanese girls are also not going to come up and say hello, especially in tokyo. It seems like starting a coversation with a stranger is considered rude here. Also, good looking women here are tired of getting hassled by men all the time, and will generally avoid even eye contact with a man they don't know.
If you want to succeed with women in Japan, you need a few things.
1) nice clothes
2) ability to speak Japanese (this is probably the most important)
3) You have to give an aura of good standing. (ie: wealth, inteligence, health, etc)
4) you have to understand that what is acceptable in America, in terms of appearance, is not acceptable here. Tee shirts, sneakers, sweatpants, hoodies are all out, unless you look fasionable in them.

When I came to Japan with my girlfriend, who is a native japanese, I thought I would be beating girls awy with a stick. I've met a few that were definately interested, but like I said I do okay in America anyway. It's hard to say, as I haven't really spent much time outside tokyo, and in a city like this, the compitition is steep and girls under 25 are uncommon. I didn't come here looking for women, but I won't deny that I was at least interested in seeing what my odds were. I would say, unless you are rich, look for women in smaller cities at least, and try to look better than you thought possible.
over and out

True, that's exacly what my friend said..well, not exacly in these words, but I got the idea. I am going to visit Japan next year and wanted to meet this girl that drives me nuts, she is 100% japanese, and as you can imagine, hard to get.
She is like my best friend, and flirts with me almost all the time. But I have a problem understanding her and what she feels. Not the mention that she is 30 T.T
she sometimes treats me like a kid. But damn, I luv her.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:23 pm

Aleik:

If she is flirting with you and treating you like a kid that means she is willing to be more open with you. That is a good sign. If you really like her you should let her know. If you're going to play with her emotions and just use her for sex~ You might break her heart. I know friends who's been through that. So make sure you make the right decision. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:48 pm

My bf used to live in Japan. He got many experience with Japanese girls. What i can see, they are very beutiful and fashionable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:54 pm

kind of like this bikini model running the forum or a fake posing as her but i hope its the former.
Back to top Go down
lisika

lisika

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:14 am

yes japanese girls are the best. maybe should ask Froid why all men thing like that Laughing Laughing

Eiko said:
Quote :
Yes, its true. Im very attracted to white guys. They are more different then what Im use to seeing here. A lot of girls here are attracted to white guys. They just seem more masquline and sexy~

what about afroamericans? white women think the same way for them. what is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 am

emmajkt wrote:
My bf used to live in Japan. He got many experience with Japanese girls. What i can see, they are very beutiful and fashionable.
(off subject)
OMG Another girl has joined! affraid *gasp* That makes a grand total of 2. XD
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:24 am

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
Eric wrote:
has anyone watched yellow fever? type it in on youtube it's really gud haha and very funny plus its got something to do with erm ur theory haha bout y do asian gals like white guys and y dont white gals like asian guys Razz

Hey the video is a good one lol! Basically saying is curiosity is what make the world go around. now I am thinking I am pretty popular in front of white chicks too, LOL

Its defiantly curiosity. The major differences in culture make japanese girls seem more exotic. At least thats what it seems.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Emolicious wrote:
emmajkt wrote:
(off subject)
OMG Another girl has joined! affraid *gasp* That makes a grand total of 2. XD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:29 pm

actually irrah is a girl and i am a girl also
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 am

emmajkt wrote:

I wear almost everything. Fashion is very important when you're going out at night. It's always a competition with me~ Im always trying to out dress my friends and they would do the same. (^_^)

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Nighth10
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:00 am

Hung wrote:
actually irrah is a girl and i am a girl also

Us 3 can have an all girls night out Very Happy

To the male strip club~ (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 am

I always make sure to wear a good pair of running shoes when i go out at night, never know when you just might have to run like the wind lol...its funny but is actually very true Neutral ...sometimes the parties just get a little too crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:19 am

I out dress all yalls too
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:40 am

Uuhh... I usually throw on a shirt to show off my abs and wear pants.... and boxers... that's about it. XD

OMG 4 girls compaired to... probaly around... a lot of guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:11 pm

i wear clothes
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:45 am

Eiko wrote:
emmajkt wrote:

I wear almost everything. Fashion is very important when you're going out at night. It's always a competition with me~ Im always trying to out dress my friends and they would do the same. (^_^)

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Nighth10

aww, that's a cute outfit you wearing eiko. Japaneese girls have a great slim body they can wear about anything, they will always look great!

In Indonesia where i from, they dress kind a plain and boring. Luckily, i can express myself more in Sydney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next