Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The WAR on TERRORISM

Go down 
+6
Mr. Bahr
Rocko
oishii1
Emolicious
BrokenMorning
Eiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Franq

Franq

The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:38 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:44 pm

franq wrote:
Do you realize that if Clinton wins the primaries and is in the final election, there will not have been one election in the last 24 years that did not have a candidate with the name Bush or Clinton?? Why don't we just go back to a good old Monarchy? I mean if all the presidents are going to be from the same families anyway....
I'm worried that Jed might give it a shot if Clinton wins. >_>
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 pm

stewie wrote:
Emolicious wrote:
Well we disagree but let's not make it get passionate.

The election... well I always say it's too early since it's still over a year away but right now I support Kucinich and Edwards. I lost faith in Clinton and Obama.

why did u lose faith. i think clinton will win. simply b/c for anything she need she will go to bill and he was a great president
Well... there's a few things she supports I don't a gree with, she contradicts herself especially on lobbyists and the war. Same with Obama
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:48 pm

franq wrote:
Do you realize that if Clinton wins the primaries and is in the final election, there will not have been one election in the last 24 years that did not have a candidate with the name Bush or Clinton?? Why don't we just go back to a good old Monarchy? I mean if all the presidents are going to be from the same families anyway....

i didnt realize that. but still bill was good, and he helped ou the country a lot. so i think she will runjust like him if she wins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:42 pm

the people of iraq are not the ones that are attacking the military, its the insurgents, a majority of whom are syrian. Just look at the articles about attacks on troops, these attacks harm more iraqi citizens then they do troops. What is going on has to deal with the split between sunnis, shiites, and kurds. Not the presence of US troops. In fact once we have been in one of the towns for awhile and have shown its township that we can provide them with security then they in turn help us find these insurgents so that some calm can take place there. After my units last cycle in iraq there has been over 4 months since an IED attack, it is because of the good job we did providing them with security that led to this calm.

-who was the one that said the kill thing you guys are all worked up about.

The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 38n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 pm

Emolicious wrote:
stewie wrote:
Emolicious wrote:
Wow you guys... that was a really ignorant remark.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go kill!"

Ever question why we kill? Why anyone kills? It's an interesting questiuon that I don't think someone as ignorant as some of you qould ever ask.

Political disgussion is about stating your opinion and not. "Shut the fuck up!"

And franq... A+ on your homework. lol

they are trying to kill you too. i wouldnt sit around and let them shoot me, i would shoot them before they shoot me. but i dont like that remark either.
They're not trying to kill me. The same thing was said about communism and that never even toutched the US. They're trying to kill the people who are occupying their country and the other ones are trying to kill the people that they believe are responcible for ruining their land and economy. That's why the World TRADE Center was attacked. This whole war is based in greed on both sides. I don't blame the soldiers.. I hope they all come back okay and especially alive. I blame the leaders who throw more soldiers into a fire that has been burning since we entered. It will only make things worse. The smae happened in Vietnam with teh surge there.

And also I'm glad that you disagree with that quote... this is what politics is about... calm argument. lol Even when we disagree it is nice to have a clam argument.

Yea, I think you have a very mature point of view. a bit adding I would like to make, the World TRADE Center was attacked, it wasn't something that had not been predicted. Like the Pearl Harbor, World TRADE Center was also a clear target of this Economical World map. Why yesterday's govment couldn't protect the Pearl Harbor? it lays the same question that we need to ask ourself right now!? But after all, its all about the system, but the system itself seems already long lost of its effectiveness. Correct me if I am wrong, behind the mask of our governments that each one of us couldn't see, I can only have too much of feeling and guess words.
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 pm

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
Emolicious wrote:
stewie wrote:
Emolicious wrote:
Wow you guys... that was a really ignorant remark.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go kill!"

Ever question why we kill? Why anyone kills? It's an interesting questiuon that I don't think someone as ignorant as some of you qould ever ask.

Political disgussion is about stating your opinion and not. "Shut the fuck up!"

And franq... A+ on your homework. lol

they are trying to kill you too. i wouldnt sit around and let them shoot me, i would shoot them before they shoot me. but i dont like that remark either.
They're not trying to kill me. The same thing was said about communism and that never even toutched the US. They're trying to kill the people who are occupying their country and the other ones are trying to kill the people that they believe are responcible for ruining their land and economy. That's why the World TRADE Center was attacked. This whole war is based in greed on both sides. I don't blame the soldiers.. I hope they all come back okay and especially alive. I blame the leaders who throw more soldiers into a fire that has been burning since we entered. It will only make things worse. The smae happened in Vietnam with teh surge there.

And also I'm glad that you disagree with that quote... this is what politics is about... calm argument. lol Even when we disagree it is nice to have a clam argument.

Yea, I think you have a very mature point of view. a bit adding I would like to make, the World TRADE Center was attacked, it wasn't something that had not been predicted. Like the Pearl Harbor, World TRADE Center was also a clear target of this Economical World map. Why yesterday's govment couldn't protect the Pearl Harbor? it lays the same question that we need to ask ourself right now!? But after all, its all about the system, but the system itself seems already long lost of its effectiveness. Correct me if I am wrong, behind the mask of our governments that each one of us couldn't see, I can only have too much of feeling and guess words.

well put...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:24 pm

I have to say that America has problems, but the problem is not America.

word up
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 am

OMG i drank way too much

-just my thoughts- lol! lol! lol! hell fucking yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WAR on TERRORISM   The WAR on TERRORISM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WAR on TERRORISM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Political Science :: Political Views and Debates-
Jump to: