Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation 3

Go down 
+7
Emolicious
Mr. Bahr
Jackson
kazedragon
Malmas
Eiko
Leon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon

Leon

PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:11 pm

Mr. Bahr wrote:
I don't think a price drop is all the PS3 needs, a good online community wouldn't hurt either, and more developers prefer developing for the 360.

These developers do now, because they are still trying to figure out the programming for the PS3, but that was also an issue with the PS2. Sony is helping them in that regard.

As for the online community, I will give you that the XBox Live is, indeed, the best. But have you seen the Home community that Sony is planning on launching in October?
Back to top Go down
testament 101

testament 101

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:33 pm

PS3 is doomed...a lot of sony's exclusive titles are going multi-platform...they just took too long to come out with stuff... Plus they got to beat out Halo 3 and Smash Bros. Brawl.

I don't think MGS alone can do it. Now FFXIII and KH3 (if they decide take off that suspension) is a good reason to buy it. However... PS3 lost GTA which is probably just as popular if not more than Final Fantasy (In america anyway).

And final reason why PS3 is doomed...IT'S TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE and the cheaper version doesn't have backwards compatibility or HD cables.

Seriously, one of the only ways I see PS3 getting bought like crazy is if Madden started coming out exclusively for PS3, which Sony doesn't have the money for.
Back to top Go down
Masaki

Masaki

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 pm

I lke the PS3...but i prefer the NDS......NDS can play a lot of fun games like...Pokemon(my favourite)m, Final Fanatsy 12, Final fantasy 3,......Square-Enix is now making more games in the NDS console.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jen_in_tokyo
RAVEN

RAVEN

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:15 pm

although I am not an annoying Fanboy, I have to say nothing has really made me want to buy the PS3, sure Killzone and resistance look great, but considering thats it right now, its not enough, and I don't need it to play my PS2 games, as I still have my PS2 from when it was released.

for now I'll stick with my 360 mainly for convenience, most of the games coming on PS3 are also on 360, and some exclusive ones too (bioshock, Halo etc)
Back to top Go down
Rocko

Rocko

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:02 pm

Sony knows what they are doing.

PS3 will be on top again I can guarantee that.

Anyone who counts Sony out obviously has no clue just how good they are at marketing and dropping the price/announcing games just at the right time. Just wait and see. I will not be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:27 am

Well now Halo 3 is out...now for a moment of silence for the PS3...it had a good run but its life was cut short by the Master Chief...Very Happy lol see you in hell PS3 wooooh Halo 3 time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3   PlayStation 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Catagories :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: