Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Wondering

Go down 
+7
Hung
Jackson
stewie
Emolicious
Mr. Bahr
Franq
jcc41681
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emolicious

Emolicious

Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:51 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
I think that beauty has many different types to it, like physical beauty, and beauty that comes from someones personality and mind. To be truly beautiful means that an individual must have a balance between the two qualities, if they lack in one they must be better in the other.
Good way of putting that. I agree.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:59 am

jcc41681 wrote:
Im just wondering if everyone is affraid to start a new topic. If everyone is afrraid then I will start one. The new topic is going to be

What kind of person do you find attractive?

hmmmmmmmmmmm... person who can make me laugh!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Hung wrote:
From most important to least important.
Must Haves:
Kind
Innocent
basicly a good personality, like an angel

Preferably:
cute
fun
unique
nice skin
asian
love me

someone thats just like me would be fine
if i were to pick the one who i love most or the one who loves me the most, i would pick the one who loves me the most. who would you pick? im guessing everyone would pick the one who they love the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:30 am

Hung wrote:
if i were to pick the one who i love most or the one who loves me the most, i would pick the one who loves me the most. who would you pick? im guessing everyone would pick the one who they love the most.
Only the one who loves me most can be the one that i love most.
Love is something that has to grow.
When only i invest in a love it makes no sense at all.
I also want to feel that i am loved.
Its a giving and taking.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:56 pm

yea but you like her more than you like the one that likes you. what if you dont like the look or personality of the one that likes you and you like the looks and personality of another girl
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:31 pm

Hung wrote:
yea but you like her more than you like the one that likes you. what if you dont like the look or personality of the one that likes you and you like the looks and personality of another girl

Wait until you fall in love~

Then you wouldnt worry about looks. You would worry about that other person loving you and embracing you as a beautiful human being. Once you find that connection you will find the purpose to being with someone. What your talking about is all physical and sexual attraction. They look sexy and hot so you would want to be with them. That only takes you so far. Once you find the essence of the person youll find their true beauty. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:11 pm

looks and personality.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Eiko wrote:
Hung wrote:

Wait until you fall in love~

Then you wouldnt worry about looks. You would worry about that other person loving you and embracing you as a beautiful human being. Once you find that connection you will find the purpose to being with someone. What your talking about is all physical and sexual attraction. They look sexy and hot so you would want to be with them. That only takes you so far. Once you find the essence of the person youll find their true beauty. (^_^)
i really hope it turns out that way for me but i doubt it. i am trying to work on it but it is very frustrating, i hate myself for being like this but i know it is all natural. ive even thought about cutting my love for girls or about being celebit.
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:08 am

Hung wrote:
looks and personality.
See, thats your mistake. Wink You try to see love too logical. There is no choosing between this and that based on some logic measurable factors. Wink

Once you are really in love you will simply feel a strong and deep connection between you and the person you love. You wont care about anything anymore and just want to be with that special someone. Don't think too much and give yourself over to the feeling of love.
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 am

Hung wrote:
i really hope it turns out that way for me but i doubt it. i am trying to work on it but it is very frustrating, i hate myself for being like this but i know it is all natural. ive even thought about cutting my love for girls or about being celebit.
Just wait and see what happens. You don't need to "work on it". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:47 pm

While posting in another thread I just figured out that one of my all-time favorite music tracks might perfectly fit here. Wink

Video:
http://stage6.divx.com/user/UNSA/video/1570628/Blank-&-Jones-ft--Bobo---Perfect-silence

Lyrics:
Quote :
The most perfect silence is
when there is no need to speak
the most perfect silence is
when there's no need to explain

The most perfect moment is
when we just come from different circumstances
but the stream of lust flows into the same direction

The most perfect silence is
when there's no need of showing
something is true