Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eiko's true identity

Go down 
+14
Malmas
stewie
jcc41681
Gyro_MiceO
Eiko
kazedragon
michaeljones
Emolicious
emmajkt
Franq
Hung
Rocko
Lordsquishy
Jackson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emolicious

Emolicious

Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:42 pm

Exactly how I feel. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:51 pm

Sorry emmajkt I was pressed for time in the post making.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:11 pm

emmajkt wrote:

Dear eiko, i was just curious, of course it doesn't matter if you are famous or not. I think you are a total sweetheart from all of your comments.

I think curiousity is normal. I sent you PM lol! I hope you not sad anymore. All people here, they care abot you or at least want to know you. That's why we are here i think. Cheer up darling.
Amen
but i think its better if shes famous because if she is famous and still like a regular person talking to us than its a really good thing and besides i dont know anyone famous and cant talk to any of them
the reason i doubt u is because this is extremely rare, while fakes are extremely common. i just cant trust anyone cuz ive been deceived by so many fakes

the forum is so calm now after this has happened
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:42 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:00 pm

*goes to google and types in franq* o... a stripper for the blind?
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:13 pm

We all love you Eiko. Smile And no more just because you're a famous model... who's probaly rich... let's get married. XD j/k You know what I mean. To us you're just a person that's awesome to talk to, and crazy funny.. and incredibly smart. ^^
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 pm

emmajkt wrote:
Jackson wrote:
yes Eiko we were going to confront you about all this until that one chic said you were minase and i looked into it and the rest is history. sorry if we offennded you or anything, but hell.

nice job hung, i think we both put way too much into researchin it but who cares lol. things are always interesting round here

one chic you said? i have a name too you know!!

Dear eiko, i was just curious, of course it doesn't matter if you are famous or not. I think you are a total sweetheart from all of your comments.

I think curiousity is normal. I sent you PM lol! I hope you not sad anymore. All people here, they care abot you or at least want to know you. That's why we are here i think. Cheer up darling.

By the way, what happend to sean?

I really liked Sean he was so *cute* in the sports forum (^_^). I made him 2 videos and he was speechless. He was trying to act tough to his friends but when I talked to him one on one he was a shy and sensitive person. That made me really opened up to him. I drew him a picture for his Birthdate and posted it on MySpace in the Sports forum. And I invited every person on MySpace to sign it. And it was huge. Very Happy All these strange people would come and say Happy Birthdate to him. It was so fun and he acts like he didn't like it. But he did and he made me a video after. It was so sweet~

But now he moved closer to the cities and found a job we don't talk a lot and he doesnt come anymore. So I don't talk to him anymore. Crying or Very sad
He is a very smart sports person. I talk to him about sports, basketball, baseball and we would talk for a long time. Sometimes even fighting back and forth. tongue He is a very special person.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
jcc41681

jcc41681

PostSubject: Im still waiting   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Im still waiting for Eiko's PM.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:40 pm

i would like to see those videos.

lol jcc u getting pwned. what the hell did u ask anyways, maybe it was too nasty for her to answer, but than... she is pretty nasty herself
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:49 pm

Eiko wrote:
emmajkt wrote:
Jackson wrote:
yes Eiko we were going to confront you about all this until that one chic said you were minase and i looked into it and the rest is history. sorry if we offennded you or anything, but hell.

nice job hung, i think we both put way too much into researchin it but who cares lol. things are always interesting round here

one chic you said? i have a name too you know!!

By the way, what happend to sean?

I really liked Sean he was so *cute* in the sports forum (^_^). I made him 2 videos and he was speechless. He was trying to act tough to his friends but when I talked to him one on one he was a shy and sensitive person. That made me really opened up to him. I drew him a picture for his Birthdate and posted it on MySpace in the Sports forum. And I invited every person on MySpace to sign it. And it was huge. Very Happy All these strange people would come and say Happy Birthdate to him. It was so fun and he acts like he didn't like it. But he did and he made me a video after. It was so sweet~

But now he moved closer to the cities and found a job we don't talk a lot and he doesnt come anymore. So I don't talk to him anymore. Crying or Very sad
He is a very smart sports person. I talk to him about sports, basketball, baseball and we would talk for a long time. Sometimes even fighting back and forth. tongue He is a very special person.

lol sweetie, that's very cute Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:10 am

Loso got now, I dont care who got next
Fouled out the game niggas musta got techs

Oh Snaps
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:44 am

No matter Eiko is real or not. This forum is the best I ever get and jointed, it serverd it's useage don't you think? We all came here to talk, and with the girl that we like. Yea, that's already the best anyone could have done to me.
Back to top Go down
Malmas

Malmas

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:01 am

Meh, i'm still waiting for PM replies from Eiko too. I'm not holding my breath - i'm sure she is probably swamped by them now! Plus i'm not exactly much use for chatting to about life in American! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.malmas.co.uk
Lordsquishy

Lordsquishy

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 am

Keep smiling Eiko...
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 pm

especially this crazy ass American here lol.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 am

Jackson wrote:
especially this crazy ass American here lol.

crazy ass american?? haha..lol that's funny rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 am

Im insane yo lol.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:24 pm

me too.... sometimes lol!

crazy ass indonesian
Back to top Go down
Masaki

Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:16 pm

wat the.....eiko is not eiko ?huh ,i still dun get it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jen_in_tokyo
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Masaki wrote:

eiko is eiko. thats how i first met her. and if thats wut she wants to go by then thats wut she is going to go by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Thorbjorn

Thorbjorn

PostSubject: THX.... 4 all   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:05 am

LOL !!.... i have to say... Japan is so far away.... so i dont think it matters so much, if u are a model or not.... i'm more into the danish ones anyway... and by the way i wrote u a personal message... but nevermind.....but i'll still see u when i get down there in couple of years..right ?......... i hope so.... Wink..... and write a personal message to me if i did ANYTHING ! that hurt you....
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Masaki wrote:

eiko is eiko, now no need to doubt about that and that subject shouldn't be discuss again ok..
Back to top Go down
oishii1

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:02 pm

ur all mean for talking bout eiko this way, *shakes head in disappointment*, shame on you lol:)x
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:56 am

please close this thread. i cant read this chilish whining anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiko's true identity   Eiko's true identity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiko's true identity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3