Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+4
Mr. Bahr
Eiko
Hung
Franq
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:01 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty

Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:43 pm

spammage
u caught up to my post count
nvm u didn't but catching up
o and btw theres no god
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:02 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:25 am

franq wrote:
I know who god is.... wanna know?

God is a creation of the human intellect and nothing more. From studying books of literatures and understanding linguistics and the human language. God serves the purpose as a guidence to better one's own life. We as a human race have the intellect spread rhetorical documents in order to preserve religion and faith.

God only exist in your deepiest mind. In true reality and all reality of science, god does not exist. We are all carbon particle and a part of the universe itself. People like to say that there is a higher power that created the universe or the earth. The only higher power is our own intellect, to come up with these ideas and theories about the existence of God.

Im sorry to sound so faithless or blunt. To have faith and to have a religion, is always a good thing in someone's life. But in real aspect it is science that will one day lead this world into the next stage and it will define the "real heavens" if one does exist.

Heaven is something we all want to exist. A place of santuary and forever happiness. If we believe it enough~ it will "only exist in your mind" and that will help us through life. To know that you'll be safe after you pass on.

Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die. It's our own insecurities that keeps wanting to believe in an afterlife, a heaven.

But the real Heaven is (LIFE) the one you're living right now. If you don't live life like you're in heaven, when you pass away~ all you have left is nothingness. It's like being unborn. My point is, you should never be ungreatful about your life. It's the one true heaven that you'll have. Once its over. You should have lived it intensely. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Franq

Franq

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:02 am

Even without a belief in god Eiko, you must have the belief that all things must balance themselves out in the world right? That is a theory of equivalency, but has been the basis for a majority of religions especially Taoism for longer than the theory of equvalency has been around. Your right though life is what is most important, its where heaven really is, but as with all good things there must be an equal amount of bad, i guess really life is what you make of it. I have two favorite quotes i try and guide myself by every time i am faced with a difficult situation.

-"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
and
-"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years"

I try and not think about my death, i only hope that i die living my life, it's my ideal situation, to die with no regrets knowing that i have lived my life. Just food for thought Eiko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Hung

Hung

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:27 am

Eiko wrote:
God is a creation of the human intellect and nothing more. From studying books of literatures and understanding linguistics and the human language. God serves the purpose as a guidence to better one's own life. We as a human race have the intellect spread rhetorical documents in order to preserve religion and faith.

God only exist in your deepiest mind. In true reality and all reality of science, god does not exist. We are all carbon particle and a part of the universe itself. People like to say that there is a higher power that created the universe or the earth. The only higher power is our own intellect, to come up with these ideas and theories about the existence of God.

Im sorry to sound so faithless or blunt. To have faith and to have a religion, is always a good thing in someone's life. But in real aspect it is science that will one day lead this world into the next stage and it will define the "real heavens" if one does exist.

Heaven is something we all want to exist. A place of santuary and forever happiness. If we believe it enough~ it will "only exist in your mind" and that will help us through life. To know that you'll be safe after you pass on.

Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die. It's our own insecurities that keeps wanting to believe in an afterlife, a heaven.

But the real Heaven is (LIFE) the one you're living right now. If you don't live life like you're in heaven, when you pass away~ all you have left is nothingness. It's like being unborn. My point is, you should never be ungreatful about your life. It's the one true heaven that you'll have. Once its over. You should have lived it intensely. (^_^)
WOWOWOWOWOW affraid Shocked Laughing What a Face elephant cheers cheers
your so unreal, so hard to believe, you might just be my favorite celeb ever. ok maybe im overreacting
My friend and I always argue about religion, he is christian and i am athiest. I always seem to loose because i cant express into words my thoughts, i dont know much about christianity, i don't understand the things he tries to explain, and he is very faithful and stubborn, so i dont think anything can convert him, until it is too late that is. Since i can't express myself, i show him works of other people and this what u just said has been some of the things ive been trying to tell him. This is so good i actually thought u took this from somewhere, or maybe directly from my mind. Eventhough i think he has gotten this before, I will send this to him and see what he says, probably something lame.

who is going to live if they can be in heaven instead. i will kill myself right now if i can go to heaven. but i hear that you will go to hell if you kill yourself. maybe i will just do what ever i want until i starve to death.

that is why my myspace url is n0thingness

If you also believe/agree with Eiko's idea of death, heres something i just came up with..
Life is what is happening right now, right now is always soon to be the past, the past is in our memories, so therefor life is memory. When your dead, you loose your life, therefor your memories, therefor your past and you also loose your present/presence and future. If you don't have a past, present, or future than what are you? You're just something that happened but there's not trace of. You might say our childrens are our future, but they will go through the same thing until there is no future for the human race.

I had more to say but than it felt like my brain was about to explode so i fell asleep.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:22 am

Where I be comin from Eiko would be trippin to be sayin that around. Try sayin that at my church oh man I would not want to see what would happen ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:00 am

Hung wrote:
Eiko wrote:

WOWOWOWOWOW affraid Shocked Laughing What a Face elephant cheers cheers
your so unreal, so hard to believe, you might just be my favorite celeb ever. ok maybe im overreacting
My friend and I always argue about religion, he is christian and i am athiest. I always seem to loose because i cant express into words my thoughts, i dont know much about christianity, i don't understand the things he tries to explain, and he is very faithful and stubborn, so i dont think anything can convert him, until it is too late that is. Since i can't express myself, i show him works of other people and this what u just said has been some of the things ive been trying to tell him. This is so good i actually thought u took this from somewhere, or maybe directly from my mind. Eventhough i think he has gotten this before, I will send this to him and see what he says, probably something lame.

who is going to live if they can be in heaven instead. i will kill myself right now if i can go to heaven. but i hear that you will go to hell if you kill yourself. maybe i will just do what ever i want until i starve to death.

that is why my myspace url is n0thingness

If you also believe/agree with Eiko's idea of death, heres something i just came up with..
Life is what is happening right now, right now is always soon to be the past, the past is in our memories, so therefor life is memory. When your dead, you loose your life, therefor your memories, therefor your past and you also loose your present/presence and future. If you don't have a past, present, or future than what are you? You're just something that happened but there's not trace of. You might say our childrens are our future, but they will go through the same thing until there is no future for the human race.

-Actually Hung i think that our memories live on with not only our children but those we have left an impression on in our life. You should also never try and "convert" someone that is firm in their belief, it is a good belief your friend has, it provides stability and hope for him, don't try and upset the balance your friend has in his world. The idea that our memories continue our life past our death is actually an idea of many ancestral religions of Africa. They believe that a person remains a spirit until the last family member of thier line dies. Also Hung think of this, we have so much energy and thought that occurs in our minds, we only use an average of 10% of our brains...so when we die where does all this energy go? It can't be explained, science will always say that all that energy has to go somewhere and can't just disappear, but no one knows where it goes. Food for thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Emolicious

Emolicious

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:50 am

Okay, franq, you're starting to scare me. XD

Eiko, you're too smart... and damn I agree with everything you just said... again!!! Stop being so smart.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:05 pm

yalls be goin to hell the faithful shall laugh at the wicked.

how bouts not discussin religion.
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:27 pm

nice.... i like this catagory. ok. i do believe n god. but. i thinking about becoming a Buddhist

i kno that it prolly sounds weird. they dont really worship much they just meditate and relax and i dont kno. this is the first time i hav actually told any1 wut my thought is about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Hung

Hung

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:05 pm

what energy? your brain just stops working and then decay. what about the energy in the rest of the body? when you have no more energy you die.
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am

I do believe there's something greater than human flesh. I never sure wether i believe in god or not. But i do believe all religion is bullshit, especially when they get so extreme and very judgemental, such as being very mean and discriminate gay people.

What is their right to treat people like that. They are just bunch of Hypocrite people. They always act they are holy and they are better just because they have religion..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Sponsored content

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Music :: Musics in general-
Jump to: