Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexual Fantasy~

Go down 
+13
Frederich
indra13
Hung
Franq
Emolicious
Jackson
Mr. Bahr
Andy122888
lisika
kazedragon
sayonara
emmajkt
Eiko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
emmajkt

emmajkt

Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:01 am

Jackson wrote:
baseballs better

rugby better
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:40 am

its okay nice and violent love the fighting sports
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:36 pm

Jackson wrote:

People have very aggresive and violent sex. Like dominatrix. With the whipping and the self pain. I guess some people find pleasure from the inflicted pain. affraid Oweeeee.... You willing to try? (^_~)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:59 am

Parkour is really better in the end, omg you should see me after i go and workout for it im all scraped up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:32 am

-here are a few photos of the scrapes from a normal session

Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 100_0410

-and scrapes on hand

Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 100_0411
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:04 am

Mr.Bahr, you really like it rough! =)

But i totally can understand why you do it because i also practice Parkour with my Cousin sometimes. My favorite is Parkour in forest. It hurts whenever you make a little mistake, but brings loads of fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:39 am

YEah Parkour ROCK's !!! and it look's sooo Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:42 am

Eiko wrote:
Jackson wrote:

People have very aggresive and violent sex. Like dominatrix. With the whipping and the self pain. I guess some people find pleasure from the inflicted pain. affraid Oweeeee.... You willing to try? (^_~)

with you? sure why not, whats the worst that can happen? lol
Back to top Go down
RAVEN

RAVEN

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:22 pm

My fantasy.......hmm................I'd want to take my girl down a dark dirty alley, wrap my arms around my girls waist, slowly take off all her clothes, and then pin her against the wall, her arms above her head, I'd kiss all down her neck, and bite her shoulder really hard, my spare hand roaming her body all over, pinching her tender areas hehe, my lips would move down, biting her nipples, my spare hand now moves down behind her, clutching her buttocks really hard....................meh, you don't wanna hear the rest
lol!
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 am

Frederich wrote:
Eiko wrote:
Frederich wrote:
in my berlin neighborhood we not act like muslim turk dog and hmong filth and lose virgintiy at 10.

How do you know about the Hmong people when they don't populate in Berlin, Germany?

I know you're living in a place where there are Hmong people, that's how you know their custom and that means you're not from Berlin. Suspect

You should be more careful when you start talking about other cultures because it really shows how silly you are, pretending to be a Nazi extremist.

Die Vietmanese Leute wohnen in Deutschland, einwandernde Arbeiter. Es gibt auch andere Gruppen außerdem. Sie nehmen die Jobs von uns sowie den Regierung Nutzen. Du solltest über Berlin erlernen, in der Erwägung du nie hier gewesen oder gelebt bist. Möglicherweise solltest du etwas erlernen Eiko, schmutzige Hundefrau, und der Anschlag, der dich denkt, sind- das intelligenteste und schönste herum. Du bist nichts zu deiner Gesellschaft, du beschmutzt sie nur mit deinem Schmutz.

Translated as:

The Vietmanese of people lives in Germany, immigrating workers. There are also different groups in addition. They take the jobs of us as well as the government use. You should learn over Berlin, been in which consideration you is or lived never here. Possibly you should learn something Eiko, dirty dog woman, and the notice, which think you, being the most intelligent and most beautiful around. You are not anything to your society, you soil it only with your dirt.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 am

Yea parkour is my life outside my life (if you get what i mean). It is a way for me to train my body and mind, find balance and control of my enviorment. I meet new people and spread the sport of parkour here in Hawaii, i have now created a small group that goes out regularly in the afternoons to train and condition so that we can do runs in the city, like waikiki and honolulu peoplle will see us and ask about what we are doing, and that is how we spread the sport. Im just doing what i love and enjoy, it is one of the few things i have (because of my job) where i can do exactly what i want to do, to be free, to get that adrenaline rush from climbing 20ft light poles and jumping on the roofs of 18 story hotels and 6 story parking garages. I get really sore from all the activity, but i always push myself even when my legs will no longer work the way they should, I simply bandage myself up from the scrapes nd bruises and move on waiting for my next chance to feel the excitement again.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:28 am

Hey, Frederich honestly to say. I don't think you are any type of the hateful person at all.

There are whole lot more hateable people that live within the american society. I just can't have enough bullets to kill them all!

Such as my ex-boss who liked my sexy girlfriend and said bad words behind my back. And my stupid girlfriend (loved his money) beleived him. Time for me to walk away then, because I could't win at all. She wanted me in match of money as a millioner to date her. and she's been dressing like a hooker for him to see. (my boss who is an almost 50 year old man with a wife and a kid who called me uncle). And I was working my ass off to buy her gifts. Yea, That's so fuck up! And I never ever want to talk or see such type of cheap shits ever again!
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:48 am

american asian woman is shit, hiding the deepest shit in her mind to just want all your house and money. I rather go and fuck hard to the hen.
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:26 am

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
american asian woman is shit, hiding the deepest shit in her mind to just want all your house and money. I rather go and fuck hard to the hen.
Gyro_Mice ~ that's really sad that you had such bad experiences with american asian women ~ but im sure not all asian americans are like this ~ cheats and people who are only after money and power are everywhere. but at the same time fortunately there are still sweet and honest people who also appreciate other things than just materialistic values.
try again ~ choose wisely ~ and im sure you have better luck next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:06 pm

Gyro_MiceO wrote:

Shocked yo, you shouldn't make stereotyping!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 am

stereotypes are bad lol
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 am

i guess all asians r just as different as u and me...
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Gosh, I don't check the forums for a week and everyone just posts like crazy.

Thorbjorn wrote:

I think that would go with everybody being an individual.
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:22 am

kazedragon wrote:
Gosh, I don't check the forums for a week and everyone just posts like crazy.

Thorbjorn wrote:

I think that would go with everybody being an individual.

Yeah 4 sure ;=) lol!
Back to top Go down
filtered

filtered

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:52 pm

This forum was great in the begining talking about cuming in people's eyes and rolling fat women in flour and riding the fat waves. Playing with balls, and talking about 3somes and all that shit. lol But what happened in the end? All of a sudden it died. Save those posts for a different forum, it should be labled "your drama right here" I think somewhere along the lines of racism and stereotypes the ball was dropped. Come on people you have to remember the real reason you're all here. It's to hear some kinky shit, that makes you think about getting kinky and...well ya you know. So lets all get back to talking about who's gonna stick who's what into who's sausage wallet. cherry
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:15 am

yeah fucked up yo
Back to top Go down

Sexual Fantasy~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: