Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexual Fantasy~

Go down 
+13
Frederich
indra13
Hung
Franq
Emolicious
Jackson
Mr. Bahr
Andy122888
lisika
kazedragon
sayonara
emmajkt
Eiko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:56 pm

okay then
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:56 pm

Franq wrote:
Well, I have he manhood of an 8 year old girl, but I would have to say it depends on my mood and what I've gotten more of recently. I've done anal, and honestly it's not THAT great. I think most guys only want it so bad because its kind of forbidden. I guess that few things in life can compare to a woman that really knows how to give good head. But I've been with women who actually would ask me if they could give me head every day. I was at one time getting head twice a day, plus sex too. Why I broke up with her defies all logic, but you get to a point where sex is actually not on your mind any more. However in cases where I've been getting a lot of head, good ol intercourse dominates my puny male mind, and I start to miss it.

Speaking of oral sex. I met an American at a party once, he was probably drunk. When he saw me he said I had the most biggest and beautiful black eyes he's ever seen. He just flat out said that he wanted to ejeculate his semen into my eyes. I was just shocked~ kinky kinky shocked. affraid

Americans must be really into the eyes~ must be like an oral sex thing.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Eiko wrote:
Franq wrote:
Well, I have he manhood of an 8 year old girl, but I would have to say it depends on my mood and what I've gotten more of recently. I've done anal, and honestly it's not THAT great. I think most guys only want it so bad because its kind of forbidden. I guess that few things in life can compare to a woman that really knows how to give good head. But I've been with women who actually would ask me if they could give me head every day. I was at one time getting head twice a day, plus sex too. Why I broke up with her defies all logic, but you get to a point where sex is actually not on your mind any more. However in cases where I've been getting a lot of head, good ol intercourse dominates my puny male mind, and I start to miss it.

Speaking of oral sex. I met an American at a party once, he was probably drunk. When he saw me he said I had the most biggest and beautiful black eyes he's ever seen. He just flat out said that he wanted to ejeculate his semen into my eyes. I was just shocked~ kinky kinky shocked. affraid

Americans must be really into the eyes~ must be like an oral sex thing.

Yeah well you seem to like it to
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm

Okay, let's just each go in a separate corner and think about this for 5 minutes.....go!

Seriously, America's culture right now is "lets be uneducated and belive the bullshit on TV" "lets believe in feelings more than facts" "lets become the most fundamentally christian nation in the world and teach creationism instead of evolution" "lets make dioramas of dinosaurs with saddles on their backs because we can't close the gap between the bible and dinosaurs, so we'll just say they lived together, and the we RODE them" yeah I saw that, it was called the FLINTSTONES and it was not a documentary
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:02 pm

i wrote a song once where it starts out
"your eyes like two black holes pulling me in, with irresistable gravity, I can count on it like snow in winter"

Every one likes eyes.. Did you not tell me I have beautiful eyes, eiko?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:05 pm

yeah well those are groups that have a right to build those, that doesnt represent all of America. We are a Christian nation based on the majority, but they are not all fundamentalist
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:08 pm

yeah but everytime there is a disaster in America, Bush shows up and says "I'm praying for you" and everybody is like "oh, well he's on top of it then. I mean, he IS praying"

Why doesn't he keep the religion to himself and actually do something.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 pm

he is doing something. its called being president. and besides most of his advisors make the decisions, or present him with different options in order to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 pm

Franq wrote:
i wrote a song once where it starts out
"your eyes like two black holes pulling me in, with irresistable gravity, I can count on it like snow in winter"

Every one likes eyes.. Did you not tell me I have beautiful eyes, eiko?

Yes everyone does love eyes. But I was saying about involving eyes with oral sex. Do you ejeculate into a girl's eyes? scratch

And yes, you have very beautiful eyes (^_^). I bet any men would love to ejeculate themselves on it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:22 pm

I don't cum into a girls eyes. It will make their eyes red and puffy for days. I know because I accidentally did it to a girl once. It's really bad for your eyes to do that. I do like a girl who swallows though pig
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm

I could only hope that some guy would take time out of his busy day to blind me with his jizum
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Franq wrote:
I don't cum into a girls eyes. It will make their eyes red and puffy for days. I know because I accidentally did it to a girl once. It's really bad for your eyes to do that. I do like a girl who swallows though pig

When you ejeculate~ is it a small squirt or can you gush wave after wave of fresh warm cumm. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm still young, so I CAN cum a lot. But if I've already came a bunch that day, it will be a small amount, if any Sleep
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:29 pm

Franq wrote:
I could only hope that some guy would take time out of his busy day to blind me with his jizum

Maybe you should try masturbating in front of a mirror. Can you masturbate while looking at yourself in a mirror~ and seeing the emotions on your face as you reach your climax. (^_~)
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Franq wrote:
I'm still young, so I CAN cum a lot. But if I've already came a bunch that day, it will be a small amount, if any Sleep

Ever tasted your own cumm? Question
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:32 pm

like I said in a previous post, I'm like a ninja when it comes to sex. No sound, no give aways, And the last thing anyone should do is look at my face for an extended period of time.

I'm like catoblepas, I could turn myself to stone geek
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 pm

Honestly,

I'm always like "Okay, this time I'm gonna taste it" and then after I cum I'm like "I'm not horny enough to taste my own cum now"
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Franq wrote:
Honestly,

I'm always like "Okay, this time I'm gonna taste it" and then after I cum I'm like "I'm not horny enough to taste my own cum now"

What fruits do you tend to eat the most? scratch

My favorite fruits are blue berries~ that's a nice flavor. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:37 pm

i like watermelon cause thats what black people eat
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Bananas, pears, pineapple, cantaloupe, apples, strawberries, oranges, kiwis, boysenberries. I practically live on fruits. I eat them all the time
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:53 pm

Franq wrote:
Bananas, pears, pineapple, cantaloupe, apples, strawberries, oranges, kiwis, boysenberries. I practically live on fruits. I eat them all the time

In that case I would love to taste you~ Embarassed

You must taste like tropical fruit juice~ yummy yummy (^_~)
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:54 pm

Jackson wrote:
i like watermelon cause thats what black people eat

You eat watermelon because black people eat them?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:54 pm

god what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:58 pm

Jackson wrote:
god what the fuck

I thought you weren't black scratch
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Fantasy~   Sexual Fantasy~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:59 pm

its in my heritage remember the black blood theory sheesh. watermelons good no matter who eats it.
Back to top Go down

Sexual Fantasy~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: