Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you Shy~

Go down 
+22
Azure8
jcc41681
Masterd22
michaeljones
Jackson
stewie
Eric
minh_tran_v2
Dante012
oishii1
Ben
Mr. Bahr
BrokenMorning
Rocko
Aleik
Hung
francisstusmc
Gyro_MiceO
raz
indra13
Emolicious
Eiko
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:16 pm

Are you shy to ask a girl out~

Be honest. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Emolicious

Emolicious

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 pm

lol Always...

Also, I have a lot of trouble just meeting someone.. like I wonder if I should go up to someone and say hi... I just think that they'll think I'm weird... and it's worse around girls.. and even worse around cute girls. XD
Back to top Go down
indra13

indra13

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:42 am

Lol I think that's why I've never been out on a date Laughing

I've been shy ever since I was little, that's why I'd rather meet people where you don't have to face them in person.
Back to top Go down
raz

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 am

mildly shy but quiet in general. Alas though when its needed gotta do what you gotta do ^_~~
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:21 am

For the professions I had chosen and the life that brought me around, sadly just never had a chance to meet the someone of my kind. maybe being on the internet is a preparation I have to do for myself, so when I meet someone in real life I do't have to be shy anymore. Embarassed Arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
francisstusmc

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:36 am

Yes, sometimes I am shy, It is really hard when you dont know what to say. I wish more girls were like you Aiko.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 am

i am the shyest person that i know of lol. i got shyer as i aged, the more i knew. i blush pretty easily. too shy to get a job, dont want to do an interview. never met a close friend by myself. never had a friend that was a girl. my hands and feet are very sweaty half the time, and i sweat on my head too when im nervous. i can make sweat on my palm just by robbing it. im even shy with my brothers, sisters, and the people that i hang out with (cousins and bestfriend). i am like hinata, but worst is that im a guy. i think i got 4 of the worst characteristics ever lol, shy, mentally lazy (like shikamaru i think everything is troublesome), i care/think too much, and i think life is meaningless because everyone will eventually forget everything. lol maybe too much info, its like im writing an autobiography
can anyone beat this?

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Hung

Hung

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:51 am

so why do you ask, eiko chan? do you like shy guys?
Back to top Go down
Aleik

Aleik

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:10 pm

I like it when I girl makes a move on me..but nope, I can´t say I´m shy.
Back to top Go down
Rocko

Rocko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 pm

I used to be really shy in High School but that is not really the story anymore. Sure I am still a little nervous asking a girl out, but the worst they can say is no and who cares if they think you are weird. I know I am kinda weird! Oh well! XD

I know it's old, but just be yourself and things fall into place. ;]
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm

Emolicious wrote:
lol Always...

Also, I have a lot of trouble just meeting someone.. like I wonder if I should go up to someone and say hi... I just think that they'll think I'm weird... and it's worse around girls.. and even worse around cute girls. XD

You don't have to be shy~ You're only shy when you're not confindent. If you're confindent you'll know what to say and how to say it. When you're nervous you'll break down and have a hard time puting things into words.

You should write poetry. Express your emotions onto paper. Write to the girl you like~ (^_^). That way you can get your feelings across without having to be face to face. Example~ through e-mails. Idea
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:11 pm

francisstusmc wrote:
Yes, sometimes I am shy, It is really hard when you dont know what to say. I wish more girls were like you Aiko.

Thank you (^_^)

All girls are not mean and cruel~ You'll find someone that matches your personality. All in due time. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 pm

Hung wrote:

I have guy friends who are shy. So I know what makes them shy and what can open them up. Shy guys are cute and they make you laugh and it's always a humble feelings when you're with them. They're fun to be with. Very Happy

How can you be shy of your own sisters and brothers = p *pokes your nose*
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm

Aleik wrote:
I like it when I girl makes a move on me..but nope, I can´t say I´m shy.

Do you like it when a girl takes advantage of you~ (^_~)
*slides my hand into your pocket and takes out your wallet* hehee tongue
Back to top Go down
BrokenMorning

BrokenMorning

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: When Iam not drunk   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 pm

Iam shy..

Damnit...

I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:06 pm

Eiko wrote:
Emolicious wrote:
lol Always...

You don't have to be shy~ You're only shy when you're not confindent. If you're confindent you'll know what to say and how to say it. When you're nervous you'll break down and have a hard time puting things into words.

You should write poetry. Express your emotions onto paper. Write to the girl you like~ (^_^). That way you can get your feelings across without having to be face to face. Example~ through e-mails. Idea
I guess that works... lol but what about just meeting people? I suck at that... lol

For example.. my friend invited me to go to an anime convention with him this weeked and I know I'm going to want to meet people... I jsut feel weird walking up to someone and saying hi....
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Don't make it feel funny. Its completely normal to say hi to someone. Just ask them a topic related to the convention. Ask them who do you like the convention so far. Or what's the hot spot around here. Small talks.

Why are you so shy about saying hi. You're not going up to them and asking them about anything personal. It's all social and ideological. No worries~ and have some fun while you're there. Anime Conventions are always fun. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Eiko wrote:
Don't make it feel funny. Its completely normal to say hi to someone. Just ask them a topic related to the convention. Ask them who do you like the convention so far. Or what's the hot spot around here. Small talks.

Why are you so shy about saying hi. You're not going up to them and asking them about anything personal. It's all social and ideological. No worries~ and have some fun while you're there. Anime Conventions are always fun. (^_^)
lol I will.. and I don't know why I'm shy about that.. I jsut am. O_o

AN d I know. Smile I've been to only one and it was a blast so this will be so much fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 am

haha no...Im a United States Marine in the Infantry, if i was shy i would be dead...lots of training and getting into fights will get shyness out of you quick.

-The fact is people, being shy means you lack confidence, people are drawn to confident people...you know why? because most people arnt confident and so they look up to confident people. Also if you are shy and timid things will turn out worse than if you are confident and take chances...i mean what good ever came from people who just sit and never take action...the answer is nothing, so take chances and be confident.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 am

ok im not a guest anymore lol...had to change that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Rocko

Rocko

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 am

Well put.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:31 am

Eiko wrote:
Hung wrote:

I have guy friends who are shy. So I know what makes them shy and what can open them up. Shy guys are cute and they make you laugh and it's always a humble feelings when you're with them. They're fun to be with. Very Happy

How can you be shy of your own sisters and brothers = p *pokes your nose*
well that shows you how shy i am lol, maybe because my yougest sister is 9 years older than me, the other 3 already married, i have 2 nieces and nephews. so they are more like my guardians, my cousins are more like my bros. and i could be best of friends with someone one day and when we meet again the next day i could be shy again. basicly i don't fully act myself with anyone, unless if they're really really the closest ever, per say that special someone, which could be a good thing because it would be even more special, and when im online. right now i am closest to my parents. do you think im too open on here and giving out way too much info?
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 am

i'm not shy just when i talk. it takes time to find the right moment when to ask. the main thing is having a great time first.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 am

I am not shy when I am on my track. Target lock on, everything would be just a smooth glide. But when thing is out of control, I become shy or nervous.

I think it's natrual for human being shy(nervous).

For the experiences that I have, I just can't fight something that I can not win anymore, must save the strength and find another way to get around it.
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
haha no...Im a United States Marine in the Infantry, if i was shy i would be dead...lots of training and getting into fights will get shyness out of you quick.

-The fact is people, being shy means you lack confidence, people are drawn to confident people...you know why? because most people arnt confident and so they look up to confident people. Also if you are shy and timid things will turn out worse than if you are confident and take chances...i mean what good ever came from people who just sit and never take action...the answer is nothing, so take chances and be confident.
confidence make up a part of it, i think shyness is made up of many other things
1.experience- you are more use to it
2.how you think- a nonchalant person wouldn't be shy because he/she wouldn't care about anything. for example when i was small i wasn't as shy because i didn't know anything, i would just say whatever came up my mind, in 1st grade or maybe it was 3rd grade... my teacher gave me an award for class clown, but now im constantly thinking of how others will view me
3.nervous system- meaning you were born with it. like me, i sweat so much (so i probably have a big sweat gland, or more sweat glands, or more sensitive.. i dont know) and i blush easily (blood starts rushing up my head and makes it hot) so i think i have a big nervous system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you Shy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Shy~   Are you Shy~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you Shy~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Dating-
Jump to: