Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls

Go down 
+15
stewie
kazedragon
lisika
emmajkt
Mr. Bahr
Jackson
michaeljones
Franq
Gyro_MiceO
Eric
Aleik
Emolicious
Eiko
Hung
minh_tran_v2
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:34 am

Eiko is NWA
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:58 am

Weird I wear clothes too, we have so much in common Jackson. alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 am

NWA? Nice With Anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am

Eikos Nigga Wiz Attitude she be ballin when she goes out.
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Eiko wrote:
Aleik:

If she is flirting with you and treating you like a kid that means she is willing to be more open with you. That is a good sign. If you really like her you should let her know. If you're going to play with her emotions and just use her for sex~ You might break her heart. I know friends who's been through that. So make sure you make the right decision. scratch

Don't want to break her heart, she's really been like a mother to me emotionally. But can we ever get to the point for having sex, the distance of the sea and this internet kind of trust seem getting more and more into our way. We don't even know how to talk with face to face. just oneway e-mail from me and her myspace as reply. I think I am her emotion needs only. I know it sounds a bit silly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gyro_MiceO

Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:50 pm

Eiko wrote:
emmajkt wrote:
My bf used to live in Japan. He got many experience with Japanese girls. What i can see, they are very beutiful and fashionable.

I wear almost everything. Fashion is very important when you're going out at night. It's always a competition with me~ Im always trying to out dress my friends and they would do the same. (^_^)

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Nighth10

You look like my favor character Misa from Death Note. drunken She is lovely as you are today Smile
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:47 pm

dang... you're right! XD
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:48 pm

emmajkt wrote:
Eiko wrote:
emmajkt wrote:
My bf used to live in Japan. He got many experience with Japanese girls. What i can see, they are very beutiful and fashionable.

I wear almost everything. Fashion is very important when you're going out at night. It's always a competition with me~ Im always trying to out dress my friends and they would do the same. (^_^)

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Nighth10

aww, that's a cute outfit you wearing eiko. Japaneese girls have a great slim body they can wear about anything, they will always look great!

In Indonesia where i from, they dress kind a plain and boring. Luckily, i can express myself more in Sydney
Very Happy

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Daysty12

Sydney must be a great place to go out (^_^).
I wear plain clothes during the day hours, just regularly clothes anyone would wear. Even a boy can wear this outfit.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Jackson wrote:
Eiko is NWA

i agree. eiko you look good in anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 pm

stewie wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Eiko is NWA

Then you haven't seen me in this~ affraid
Not my finest hour tongue

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Costum10
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:44 pm

lol Yey for skimpy outfits! XD
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Eiko wrote:
stewie wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Eiko is NWA

Then you haven't seen me in this~ affraid
Not my finest hour tongue

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Costum10

okay like I said CRAZY ASS NIGGA
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 pm

lol. well some you win and some you lose. lol.i think the jacket is the scariest part of that outfit.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 pm

dude it looks like somethin a prostitute would wear outside of the pawn shops or somethin, no offense or anything
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:40 pm

haha i think the worst part is the strap or bikini
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Jackson wrote:
dude it looks like somethin a prostitute would wear outside of the pawn shops or somethin, no offense or anything

It was a photo shoot.
I didn't wear that out in public~ Suspect
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:53 pm

i think that's very sexy and kinky! I would probably wear something like that to seduce someone hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:39 am

the pic looks cute, u look like a little girl going trick or treating
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:40 am

You look like a dominatrix in that photo. Where is the whip and hand cuffs?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:19 am

Eiko Im gonna be gunnin on you right here
yep. you rant on about not being some kind of "sexual object" and all that shit yet yalls have these pictures that are exactly what you are supposed to be against. Are you lit up? Dont be dissin the hip hop culture even though its sucks in Japan in america its da shit
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:23 am

Alright,
I bet you all thought I left, snd so did I... But my curiosity and boredom has gotten the best of me..

Let me be the first to say that hip hop culture is so fucking tired and lame. No offense.
It centers itself around being completely out of touch with reality, being illiterate, objectifying women, and acting like your shit doesn't stink. Why on earth it is popular has eluded me for some time, but recently I have come to some conclusions about its enormous popularity.

Yeah you are right, hip hop culture is biggest in America. Why though? Because American youth are the DUMBEST youth in the industrialized world at present. I'm not saying that as an opinion, that's a FACT. American youth can't even find France on a map. And I still see adults, even on this forum, that don't know the difference between there, their and they're. Okay if english is your second language, I'll look the other way, but I have no sympathy for American people older than 10 that can't figure that one out.

But, I digress. It is that kind of blanket ignorance that has allowed hip hop culture to be taken seriously. And that fucking "talk to the hand", whatever attitude makes me so sick I feel like electroshocking everyone with sagging pants or an overly tight ponytail. I'm not saying everyone that's into hip hop is stupid. On the contrary, I respect a handful of people who have proven themselves outside of the vast majority. It takes a nation of retards to hold people like eminem, nelly, DMX, or any of these other no talent hacks in high regard. These people can't even play an instrument.

This is personal. I come from a LOOOONG line of musicians. In the old country, a mere 3 generations ago, my family were gypsies. Traveling musicians that made their way through life on their talent and their dedication to entertainment, and little else. There was a time in the world, and more specifically America, when a person could become proficient at an instrument and make a living traveling the country playing. This was called being a "working musician". My uncle Chill was the last in my family to make his way as a working musician. He has had the honor of playing with greats like BB King, Clarence "gatemouth" Brown, T- Bone Walker, amongst others. He is considered a pioneer in his particular finger style, and he does it with only 4 fingers, he lost the 5th in the airforce.

Electronic music has KILLED the working musician. Before computerized music, the only way you could go be entertained musically was a jukebox, or going to see organic PEOPLE play. Now you can buy a beat-box, hit play, and a bunch of drunk people will dance the night away. Music is art. You wouldn't go to a theater to watch a computerized visualizer like the one on iTunes. Why would you go listen to a machine calculate 1's and 0's audibly? These days, my uncle has little livelyhood. While he can still pull in a good deal of money playing, the options are too limited to make it a viable single-source income. He has to hand-build amplifiers to supplement. While his amps may be some of the best amps money can buy (seriously, they are just incredible), he spent the last 40 years perfecting an art. Now, it's dying because people have lost sight of the value of OTHER PEOPLE. What's cool now is to be stupid, drink till you puke, wake up in a stranger's bed, educate yourself with TV, if at all, and listen to people who literally can't play a lick of music shout a bunch of rhyming nonsense and MADE UP words to a CD playing over the PA. How far do we have to fall before we realize that we're giving up what truely has soul, for something COMPLETELY driven by the marketing machine.

Why do I say that? Think about it. People like Bob Dylan, John Lennon, and most recently Kurt Cobain made it really hard for the record companies to control them. BUT the companies couldn't deny their overwhelming income potential. Any one of those guys could have released an album of themselves farting on a snare drum, and 8 million people would have bought it. So, what did the companies do? They poured all their marketing heads together and decided that black inner-city kids would do just about ANYTHING to get out of the projects. They know that a kid from Compton will take a paltry $500k for a platinum album and keep his mouth shut because he andhis family have it way better now than they did before the contract. It doesn't matter that he gets only 1/16 of a cent for every album sold, even though he did all the work and all the record company did was put up the cash to press the first 10,000 copies. He probably doesn't even have the skills to do the math anyway. THen the record companies made rap and hip hop ALL about pussy. Every single rap video or album since 1994 has had some totally demoralized woman right in plain view. Guess what? SEX SELLS. That's the whole basis of hip hop culture. I guarantee that if Crosby, Stills and Nash put out an album tomorrow with naked girls on the front, and a video of them rubbing up on some half naked girls 30 years their junior, it would sell like hotcakes to the younger generation. It's fucking stupid. Hip hop and the whole culture are just another piece of corporations dumbing down America. And people buy into it just because they think sex is involved and all of their peers are buying it too. What they are too short sighted to see is that it's all about money and that these acts do ABSOLUTLY nothing to advance art or revolutionize thought. THere are exceptions... Andre, some of the rhyme sayers, etc. But it should go without saying that the vast majority of that culture and music is a giant corporate cocksuck, and everyone is invited as long as you shut your mouth and act like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm

yeah well your shit dont stink lol.

Franq is a

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Cracke10
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:11 pm

franq do you know you sound just like every other generation that dealt with the "newer generations" music and culture, the same things you said were also said about Elvis. Also just because some rappers revolve around money,sex, and drugs doesn't mean the majority of them do take for instance, talib kwali, common, Mike Shinoda, zion i, royce 59, and many more. A majority of rap actually deals with the bad effects of materialism and promiscuous behavior. If all your knowledge of the genre revolves around only a couple artists how can you make an assumption of the whole genre? In turn you also don't listen or consider the background of the music, listen to what they say, its not all about rhymes, it has to deal with metaphors and anecdotes that give a bigger message. Even though they say drugs blah blah blah watever the mood or meaning of the rhyme and rap is usually against that behavior. Just as all rock is not about murder and killing, all rap is not about pussy. It's not Americas fault for growing emphasis on record labels, other countries buy into it as well, and really who gives a damn, if other countries are buying into a industry that supports any form of American employment it's good for our country. Damn really, it's easy for people to point the finger and say "it's their fault" when really it's our own fault for buying into it, and i don't just mean America, i mean everyone. Maybe your uncle can't get work because no one likes his style of music anymore, people are always looking for something new and fresh, that is why when musicians stay with the same music people grow tired of it, and they lose popularity. You blame rappers of thinking "their shit doesn't stink" well what the fuck do you think your sounding like, like you don't think your shit stinks and fuck any other group of people that might like something different than what you like. That is some fucked up shit, intolerence is one of my biggest pet peeves, it annoys the fuck out of me how narrow minded some people can be at times, seriously that is how you sound...narrow minded. If I have made you upset...well...then it's only because IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH.

Jackson: I agree with alot of your points except one, the internment camps that the Japanese were sent to were not "day camps" there was alot of mistreatment that went on in the camps and the facilities were horrible, not only in cleanliness, but also in the location they were placed and lack of appropriate housing, people died in these camps because of this and so it shouldn't be taken lightly. It was all spawned by prejudice because of American hate for the Japanese at that time. German POW's where allowed to go to theaters and able to live in normal housing and were treated alot better than the Japanese, why because American resentment was not against whites but against asians. The Japanese that were moved to these camps were only allowed 2 bags to pack all their belongings and were only given a day to do so. When they returned home from the camps their homes were destroyed, trashed, people had vandalized their homes and left remarks written on their walls such as "Japs not welcome here". Im ashamed of how fear made America make those decisions, when the trade centers were attacked we almost made the same decisions and started descriminating against the musilum Americans. We fortunately have learned some from our past and are not taking our national defense to that extreme. I really think the problem lies in all of us and we are all to be held accountable for what happens in our world, every country still has forms of disscrimination that have yet to be taken out of their society.

-Just my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:37 pm

the old rap and hip hop is much better than today. in the 80s it actually had a meaning. like "run dmc" i like rap. and i like rock. but in both genres i normally listen to the 80s.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:41 pm

okay... your right, it's just my narrow mindedness. It's that I don't know what I'm talking about. Okay.

but, anybody who can make anecdotes and metaphors can do that AND actually play an instrument AT THE SAME TIME. Oh look at how talented they are TALKING OVER A CD. Its a hop skip and a jump away from MILLI VANILLI. Fuck an A, Stewie, the old rap was more about talent. Its not even a comparison. And why would I go out of my way to listen to every rapper, when its all the same. A beat, some flows, a hook, repeat. A BEAT, SOME FLOWS, A HOOK, REPEAT.

HOw many songs have you written bahr? How many instruments do you play? How many years have you spent in the industry? You sit here and defend the majority opinion, and then call ME narrow minded. Okay dude, but at least I'm not a hired KILLER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next