Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions About Sex

Go down 
+10
kazedragon
Mr. Bahr
stewie
Hung
Franq
Emolicious
Rocko
Jackson
Eiko
jcc41681
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Emolicious

Emolicious

Questions About Sex - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:00 pm

franq wrote:
Dude,
Virginity is not real...
It's just a state of mind you've been forced into because of whats expected of you.
It will happen, just have fun and you'll be irresistable
Then wake all of Rochester up. It's either be hot or your fucked.. and not in the good way
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 pm

Emolicious:

*softly kisses your lips* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Eiko wrote:
Emolicious:

*softly kisses your lips* Embarassed
If that was a real kiss I'd be the happiest man in the world... or I'd have a heartattack of shock. XD
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

franq wrote:
Dude,
Virginity is not real...
It's just a state of mind you've been forced into because of whats expected of you.

thats true. except for the irresistable part. as far as i kno. but then again me and emolicios r the youngest people on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Jackson

Jackson

Dude this is cyber bukkake goin om
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:03 pm

stewie wrote:
franq wrote:
Dude,
Virginity is not real...

thats true. except for the irresistable part. as far as i kno. but then again me and emolicios r the youngest people on here.
Me being the youngest. XD
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Jackson:

Are you black~
I hear that black men have the biggest pipe out of all men. I want to know how big your pipe is. (*^_^)
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm

true but not far behind me.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:07 pm

franq wrote:
That's not true. I have some ugly friends that get some... You just think you can't. I also have a really good looking friend that's older than me and he's a virgin. If you think you can't, then you never will, plain and simple. How often do you start conversatins with girls you don't know?
Sometimes I guess... I have trouble talking to girls I don't know yet though. Girl's I;ve known for about an hour.. no problem. XD Excpet the dating part. It's not that I don't think I can get laid. Anyone can... it's just no one gives me the chance even for a date just because I'm not a gangsta or an Abercrombie & Fitch model... which sucks. XD
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:09 pm

Eiko-

In America if someone has one black ancestor its considered you have a "drop of black blood" thus making you according to the recent census, black.

But this part in my family tree is under specualtion. I just like jokin around with that "its just cause im black" thing once in a while.

But belive me, regardless whether theres balck heritage or not, my pipe will never make you thirst any more, consider it more of an irrigation system lol.
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:11 pm

all the time. i mean. recently in the past year i hav been really good. and they all flirt back. but flirting is nothin. im juts inexperianced and it will copme 1day.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 pm

franq wrote:
Why would you want someone like that anyway? You remember what I said in another post? If it's not doin it for you move on. Besides, you are what 15? How many people your age in your school have actually had sex before? And I don't mean rumors, and lies, and bragging... Probably not many. You have time, you are so young that youre barely sexually mature. No offense, but put it in perspective. You are hardly the only 15 year old kis that is inexperienced with women. The key is to plant a lot of seeds. The more women you talk to, flirt with, and get to know, the more women you will have a chance with. And rochester is a very small town with very small minded people. When you go to college things will be very different.
Agreed. Oh, and I don't think over 10 people in my class have done it. And what you said about Rochester is so true.. hell many people here voted for Bush! XD It's too fucked up for me!

All I say is sex is sex. Big deal. lol But college won't come fast enough. XD
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 pm

well friends, im gonna go to bed. but i will be on 2morrow to get back on the convo. goodnight every1.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:17 pm

stewie wrote:
well friends, im gonna go to bed. but i will be on 2morrow to get back on the convo. goodnight every1.
You do realize you'll miss like 20 pages. XD j/k
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:18 pm

yea i kno that. but still. i hav al lot going through my mind but i will hav to wait till 2morrow.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:21 pm

stewie:

*hugs* take care stewie (^_^)
sweet dreams~
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:22 pm

franq:

Why do you act like an Alpha Male when you're not~ *pokes your nose* (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 pm

lol the wolf pack leader
and y do u act like the queen bee eiko chan? o maybe cuz u are
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:29 pm

Im just the token dude that adds the pointless threads to make the forum appear more lively then it already is lol.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:29 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm

franq wrote:
How do you know I'm not the strongest wolf in the pack?
and how do u know u are? im not in your pack, im a liger, i eat wolves for midnight snack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness

Questions About Sex
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: