Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions About Sex

Go down 
+10
kazedragon
Mr. Bahr
stewie
Hung
Franq
Emolicious
Rocko
Jackson
Eiko
jcc41681
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Franq

Franq

Questions About Sex - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:52 pm

Interesting. lol I hear that a lot but I never thought it was actually true. >_>
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:57 pm

Well, now isn't that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:38 pm

you all cover your ears!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 am

black people get no respect
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Eiko wrote:
I like how they made my breast seem bigger when the photo came out (^_^)

Mr. Barh:
What kind of work are you doing in the military?

hahaha.. sometimes i wish my breast was bigger too. You can have a trick to make it seems bigger in photo lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Hung

Hung

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:37 pm

because they are being squeezed together by your arms
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:10 am

yeah so more men see it as sexual object lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 am

I see it as boobs lol!
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:16 pm

Would you rather recieve oral sex or give oral sex? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Eiko wrote:

either. lol, same question to u?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:29 pm

To give is just as much fun as to recieve. Wink
Back to top Go down
stewie

stewie

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:46 pm

lol. isnt it ironic that the 2 virgins answered that question? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:05 pm

stewie wrote:
Eiko wrote:

It depends on the mood~
If Im very erotic and aggressive at the moment of sexual desire, I would want to give oral sex than recieve it. If I need some stimulation in order to get myself into a sexual mood, recieving oral would do. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm

*cues the R&B music* Buow chika wa wa
Back to top Go down
Frederich

Frederich

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:25 am

eiko i come to forum to see why some racists in my group have some respect for the mongloians. it is clear to me that you are inferior sex-hungry ape-like people that are smarter than nigger but more cunning and dangerous and therefore more detremental to white race. also whit men make inferior half-breed bastard children with slant-eye whores like yourself. look at your country it has been ruined since fall of emperor.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:27 am

Another random off the wall comment by frederich. Your a weird kid there fred.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:37 am

Eiko wrote:
stewie wrote:
Eiko wrote:

It depends on the mood~
If Im very erotic and aggressive at the moment of sexual desire, I would want to give oral sex than recieve it. If I need some stimulation in order to get myself into a sexual mood, recieving oral would do. (^_^)

giggity giggity oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Frederich

Frederich

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:42 am

Nicht sprechen, wenn du nicht verstehst. Europa wird durch diese Maden zerstört. Unser größter Feind besonders in der Wirtschaft ist Asien.
why everyone here have the nigger talk?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:50 am

These are not the people that destroy your country frederich. The only thing they share is their heritage, they have grown up in a different society, the gangs you know are the way they are because they live in Germany and want to exploit the area. The talk is like this because that is the culture of were we live.
Back to top Go down
Azure8

Azure8

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Frederich wrote:
eiko i come to forum to see why some racists in my group have some respect for the mongloians. it is clear to me that you are inferior sex-hungry ape-like people that are smarter than nigger but more cunning and dangerous and therefore more detremental to white race. also whit men make inferior half-breed bastard children with slant-eye whores like yourself. look at your country it has been ruined since fall of emperor.

Yeah we Asians (Mongolians) are really planning to take over the world by breeding with the (white race). Beware the half-breeds. lol! This guy hates us so much he can't help but join us and talk to us.
Back to top Go down
Frederich

Frederich

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Alle Rennen werfen Drohung zum weißen Rennen auf, und es ist mehr als Verhältnisse, die wir ungefähr betroffen werden. Wir suchen, unsere Kultur und Lebensart von allen Farbigen zu verteidigen, und wir verbinden Hände mit unseren arischen Brüdern um die Welt in den unterschiedlichen Organisationen zum acomplish dieses Ziel einer weißen Heimaten noch einmal. Denken, bevor du Annahmen bildest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:43 am

Don't question my loyalties Frederich, i form my opinions based on what my instincts and wit tell me about people, i only judge them for their actions not what they were born into. Your fighting a old war, it has ended. The races of the past are all but extinct, intermarriage happened long before your fight against colored races, somewhere in your own family tree im sure there is at least some part that is not white. It is impossible for a person to control what they were born into. They do control their actions, so think before you start attacking people who don't threaten or harm you. Fuck, are you that short sighted? to think everyone is against you? What kind of life is that frederich? Do anything you can to leave those people you follow frederich, they will only lead you to a pointless death that will be full of hate and anger. Do you even have anything you enjoy that is not related to your hate? If not you are truly living a hollow life.
Back to top Go down
Frederich

Frederich

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:30 am

Wir viel. Für Kameradschaft, Familie und moralische Werte der arischen Leute sind, was wir stehen. Gott, Rennen, Nation. Einige von uns jedoch sind Odinists und glauben an die alten Skandinavier-Götter. Jene Leute sind ein Teil der germanischen heidnischen Frontseite.
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Sex   Questions About Sex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 am

Welcher Beweis haben Sie diese arischen Leute, sind Vorgesetzter?
Back to top Go down

Questions About Sex
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: