Eiko's Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Social Sex

Go down 
+5
Franq
stewie
Eiko
Jackson
kazedragon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eiko

Eiko

Social Sex - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:47 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
Robots as slaves...i don't like that idea *looks over at his copy of The Matrix sitting by the TV* . lol!

You haven't heard of Honda's ASIMO will be the break through in robotics within a few decades. It will be a revolution. I believe the future will be fought with robotics. It will be a robotic warfare~

Robotics will also be used to do many task in the future. ASIMO is the begining of the Robotic era. cheers

Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:38 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:42 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franq

Franq

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:47 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 am

kazedragon wrote:
Thought I'd throw out the question as to how everyone thinks about the growing of sex into society. Culturally if people are sophmores in high school, its assumed they've at least gone beyond kissing, and by junior and senior have had one sexual partner. And in college, its assumed more.

Not really, lot of people don't do sex in high school
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Mr. Bahr

Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 am

I don't like the idea of fighting a war with robots, not because of my joke about the Matrix and robots controlling us, but if you start fighting wars with robots instead of people it becomes too much like a game when it should never come to that. If wars are going to be fought then clear losses must happen so that it can be learned from, robots would give countries the idea that they can continually wage war without the backlash from the loss in a military life. Also although a person wielding a weapon can be ruthless and violent they are still a person with judgement, a robot does not have that kind of human judgement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
lisika

lisika

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:12 am

If there is girl which is above 14yo and she is virgin in my country, i will call myself to Guinness.
Twisted Evil Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:31 am

I must say something to EIKO. give it a rest

Social Sex - Page 5 Niggap11
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:07 am

O_O What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Eiko

Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:36 pm

Mr. Bahr wrote:
I don't like the idea of fighting a war with robots, not because of my joke about the Matrix and robots controlling us, but if you start fighting wars with robots instead of people it becomes too much like a game when it should never come to that. If wars are going to be fought then clear losses must happen so that it can be learned from, robots would give countries the idea that they can continually wage war without the backlash from the loss in a military life. Also although a person wielding a weapon can be ruthless and violent they are still a person with judgement, a robot does not have that kind of human judgement.

If given the technology~ Robotics can be a huge help in future war tatics. America is using robots to aid in their war efforts. Robots that can disarm bombs and look out robots that runs on wheels.
Back to top Go down
https://eiko.forumotion.com
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:18 pm

Robots cant think and have no emotions or common sense. Therefore to use them as the main part of American war strategy would be faulty
Back to top Go down
kazedragon

kazedragon

PostSubject: Re: Social Sex   Social Sex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Unless you put in a function of A.I., however even simulated emotions have their limits.
Back to top Go down

Social Sex
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: